PDA

View Full Version : My cats..

catlover32648
01-24-2008, 09:50 PM
OK here is my story.. ALL MY CATS HAVE BEEN SPAY/NEUTER ALREADYY.. so the last cat I took is a female and she is 9 months.. THEY SPAY HER AND WHEN SHE GOT HOME SHE DIDNT WANT TO EAT.. SO I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE NORMAL BUT SHE DIDNT EAT FOR 2DAYS STRAIGHT.. SO I TOOK HER TO THE VETT THEY DID'NT FIND ANYTHING WRONG BUT A HIGH FEVER.. SO THEY GAVE HER MEDICINE.. SHE GOT BETTERRR.. LONG STORYY SHORTT.. AFTER SHE GOT BETTER MY OTHER CATS STARTED THROWING UP.. BUT THE DOCTOR SAID THEY HAVE NOTHING WRONG.. CAN IT B A VIRUSSS??? SOMETHING WRONGG.. I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTANDD AND IM REALL CONFUSEDDD CAN YOU LADIESS HELPPP?? THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Laura's Babies
01-24-2008, 10:56 PM
Could be some sort of bug they are passing around like us humans do. Just watch them and if they throw up more than a few days, take them to the vet before they get dehydrated.

CultureJunky
01-25-2008, 01:55 PM
Yeah Laura is right, it could be something simple going around, like an upset stomach. It could also be a coincidence like furballs or just random. My cat Jack is sick quite often, furballs and bits of grass mainly. I think some cats have sensitive stomachs and need a special diet. Such as dry sensitive food to help regulate everything.
As long as they are healthy, have healthy eyes (no third eyelid showing) drink plenty and have a healthy appetite I don't think it'd be too much to worry about. If they start to get mushy watery stools though perhaps they could do with a check over. I hope that helps, our animals are sometimes a mystery to us I know :)

catmandu
01-25-2008, 04:39 PM
That Sounds As Though Theres A Bad Virus Going Through Your Vets Office. It Could Be Someone Bringing A Sick Cat In, And The Germs Spreading That Way.
I Would Raise Hell And Make Sure Your Vet Gives You Free Medicines And Perhaps You Should Report That Clinic To The Vet Association.
We Hope That Your Cats Are Better Soon , And Have No Lingering Side Effects.

catlover32648
01-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Thank You Ladies So Much.. I Went To The Vet.. The Vet Said Everything Was Fine.. She Gave Me A Pills For The Cat That Kept Throwing Up And Now Everything Is Fine Thanks God..