PDA

View Full Version : SPOOK has a FUREVER HOME, effective today!

Soapets
01-24-2008, 07:17 PM
For the full story on Spook check out this thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=134996&highlight=SPOOK).

He has been at our home since October. We took him to the Vet. on Christmas Eve day for ear mites. He weighed in at 4 pounds then.

Yesterday he got neutered, and he weighed 5.75 pounds when they weighed him in yesterday morning!

TODAY we took him to the Humane Society one last time...............

and

officially adopted him ourselves! He is now home here to stay! :) :) :)

OKAY, OKAY, OKAY! I ADMIT IT! I HAVE FAILED FOSTERING AGAIN! :D

There's NO WAY we could give this little guy up! He has developed a habit of sucking on my ear lobes quite often. He has stolen our hearts! He is such an ornery little fart, but at the same time too darned adorable for his own good! I'll try to take some pictures and get some updated ones posted.......

:D :D :D :) :) :)

catmandu
01-24-2008, 07:56 PM
We Are So Happy To See That Spook Now Has A Wonderful Furrever Home And Wonderful Guardians To Love Him.
The Found Cats Have A Big Mouse For Him, If You Could Send A Pm With His Address As The Found Cats Are So Happy That Hes Home Now!!!!

Laura's Babies
01-24-2008, 10:49 PM
:rolleyes: Darn it! You FAILED?

I had a feeling you would.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Welcome to your always forever home Spook !(that means you are now a member of your own family!)

Taz_Zoee
01-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Welcome to PT, Spook (officially)!! :D :D

gini
01-24-2008, 11:33 PM
Isn't failing just the very best thing?

I am so happy for you and Spook!

Medusa
01-25-2008, 06:58 AM
What a surprise. NOT! I've met more "failures" here on PT than anywhere! And I'm one, too, so I feel right at home. Congratulations on your "failure". We love Spook! :D

kittycats_delight
01-25-2008, 07:14 AM
hehehehe I didn't see this coming! :p I welcomed you to your furever home already ages ago Spook but now that it's offical let me welcome you offically. :p

Welcome to you Furever Home Spook!!! We knew all along you weren't going anywhere. hehehehe

Can't wait to see some updated pics of Spook. He was just over 1 pound in the last pics I seen. He is gonna look all growed up!!!

And BTW Deb....how's about sending me some new pics of all the gang so I can make you a nice new siggy? Your old one doesn't have Dottie or Spook...I think it is definately time for an updated siggy!!!

Michelle

pitc9
01-25-2008, 11:54 AM
Oh what a wonderful story!!
I'm so happy to hear he's going to stay!

AlleyCat
01-25-2008, 12:17 PM
That's sweet !! :D I want to see pictures of Spook too !!!!

phesina
01-25-2008, 03:47 PM
That's wonderful news!

Welcome HOME, Spook!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
01-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Oh I never saw this coming.;) Congrats on officially adopting Spook!!!:D I can't wait to see some new pictures of him.:)