PDA

View Full Version : Gigi & Steve - At 2 Months

Russian Blue
01-24-2008, 03:45 PM
We're just over the 2 month mark since I brought these two home. Steve has grown and become an orange *poof* and Gigi has shown her very agile and athletic abilities. She dares me to create something too tall for her to jump up to. :rolleyes: I'm sure she has some Bengal blood in her somewhere. ;)

Gigi with the remarkable markings. Check out the beauty spot above her lip!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/SteveGigi/JanuarySGGigi8frame.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/SteveGigi/GigiBall8frame.jpg

Steve, the orange poof....not sure when he's going to stop growing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/SteveGigi/SteveWindowframe.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/SteveGigi/SteveReno41frame.jpg

We're having a few issues that I hope with resolve themselves over the next few months. Otherwise, they've settled in pretty well. I just didn't realize how loud 2 cats can be as the run up and down stairs at 2 am. ;)

:)

cassiesmom
01-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Steve, I love orangies and you are gorgeously fluffy ... I would love to pet all your fur! And Gigi, (or should I call you Cindy Crawford?) you are a strikingly pretty girl with those wonderful markings. Long and happy life to you, kitties! *Hug *Hug

Laura's Babies
01-24-2008, 05:18 PM
They both are very lovely! Gigi's beauty mark is just so cute, makes her so special. Steve looks exactly like one of the first we got in on spay day and we all just "Oooooooo'd" and "Ahhhhhhh'd" over that beauty, even Dr. Nick. In fact, when I walked in he was holding and petting the sleeping baby, and had him cradled in his arms. He was going to a foster home after he was fixed and I just kept thinking how lucky that lady was to just see a beauty like him every day.

So, you are lucky to have those 2 beauties to look at every day too! Lovely Eye Candy!

orangemm
01-24-2008, 05:20 PM
What a beautiful pair!!! Gigi is stunning! Love her little 'beauty mark'.

And, Steve looks so handsome and floofy; he's going to be a BIG boy.

I'm happy to hear they are settling in nicely. Yup, I can hear the pitter-patter of those feet (all eight of them!).

jenluckenbach
01-24-2008, 05:43 PM
I know that "herd of elephants" sound VERY well! :rolleyes: Amazing how loud SMALL animals can be. :eek: Hopefully that is the extent of your issues.

They sure are lovely and wonderfully photogenic. :)

catmandu
01-24-2008, 05:54 PM
THEY CERTAINLY ARE A GREAT CAT DYNAMIC DUO, AND WE HOPE STEVE KEEPS ON GROWING AND IS ONE COLOSSAL CAT!!!
HES A BOMB, OR SO THE LADY FOUND CATS ARE SAYING!!!!
:cool: :D :cool: :D

Medusa
01-25-2008, 07:18 AM
They're both adorable! Lucky you! (and them) :)

RedHedd
01-25-2008, 08:07 AM
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I love the sound of thunderpaws - even in the middle of the night. It's such a happy sound :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-25-2008, 09:54 AM
They are both so gorgeous!!!

Vermontcat
01-25-2008, 10:20 AM
It's nice to see some new photos of Steve and Gigi! :)
They both look very happy in their wonderful new home.
Give them both hugs from me. :)

shais_mom
01-25-2008, 10:42 AM
gorgeous pictures of gorgeous kitties!
I'm so happy for you! :D

Taz_Zoee
01-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Wow, those pictures are amazing! Of course you have two wonderful models there. I just love the second one of Gigi. :D
I'm glad things are settling in well. I have to laugh everytime I hear my little "elephant" come running down the hall. It makes me smile because it just shows me that he is still an active happy (getting older) kitty. :)

pitc9
01-25-2008, 11:38 AM
Your 2 are gorgeous!

The picture of Gigi and the little pink ball is beautiful!

lvpets2002
01-25-2008, 11:44 AM
;) They are both so Aweesome Adorable..

Jessika
01-25-2008, 12:16 PM
I just didn't realize how loud 2 cats can be as the run up and down stairs at 2 am. ;)

:)
My one cat is louder than a herd of elephants when he runs up and down our stairs at night... :rolleyes: I know how you feel!

Gigi is absolutely gorgeous!! When I was in Hawai'i there was a stray kitten roaming around that had the same markings as her! :)

luckies4me
01-25-2008, 01:29 PM
Oh they are so cute! :D What type of camera do you have? Your photos are so clear.

phesina
01-25-2008, 03:29 PM
What beautiful pictures, and what beautiful kitties!

Husky_mom
01-25-2008, 03:40 PM
way way way too cute!!

love your pics!!... and such great models you have there...

stunning capture of the beauty mark.... stunning
and that pose with the ball.... straight to a magazine cover!!!

and Steve..... what can i say........I want to hug you soo bad!!!... you are too cute for words!!

krazyaboutkatz
01-25-2008, 09:06 PM
I love your cats. They're so gorgeous and you take excellent pictures too.:) Gigi's wide eyed expression is priceless and Steve is such a handsome fluffy orangie.:) I bet he has a lot of Maine Coon in him so be prepared for a very large cat.;)

Russian Blue
01-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Thanks guys for all the comments!

Oh they are so cute! :D What type of camera do you have? Your photos are so clear.

Currently using the Canon Digital Rebel. Still learning, though! ;)

ramanth
01-26-2008, 05:23 PM
I am stealing Steve. :p :D

You take such stunning photos. Simply take my breath away. Glad they are settling in well. :)