Sparklecoon
01-23-2008, 12:42 PM
The deers all like "Waz Dat?"

racing_gurl07
01-23-2008, 02:57 PM
oh wow..i love that picture!!

lvpets2002
01-23-2008, 03:00 PM
;) Aweee just too Adorable.. How so Sweet..

Jadapit
01-23-2008, 03:07 PM
That's amazing! I love it. :D

Alysser
01-23-2008, 04:48 PM
AW! How sweet is that? Although I'd be a bit frightened of a deer, BUCKS especially, so close to the back door, which they can easily jump through.

DJFyrewolf36
01-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Wow...it is odd to see a buck so close to a house! The kitty and the deer must be thinking "You look awful strange..." lol

Chilli
01-23-2008, 06:52 PM
What an amazing shot! Hehe, I love how the buck doesn't even look scared.
Man, I can imagine turning a corner in the house to find deer on the back porch and so close to the house.. I would probably wet myself! :D

Medusa
01-23-2008, 08:57 PM
I posted this on Cat General about a week or so ago. It's amazing, isn't it?

sumbirdy
01-23-2008, 09:39 PM
Awwww....that is cute.

And is that a third deer behind that railing (I thought I saw an ear)

kitten645
01-23-2008, 09:45 PM
"I posted this on Cat General about a week or so ago. It's amazing, isn't it?"

Ha! I thought I was loosing my mind :p
Claudia

Pawsitive Thinking
01-24-2008, 10:54 AM
"this mirror is weird..........."

lizbud
01-24-2008, 12:19 PM
It is a cute picture but, my pups would go nuts if they saw deer so close.

tumbleweed43
03-07-2008, 06:23 PM
This is an open letter to all whom have viewed this photo.

i need to clarify That i am the owner of said photo- i had posted it to the " Country Extra" magazine in hopes that more could enjoy it than Just I or my friends. In fact i was urged to show it.

Well to make a long story short, it appeared in this Jan 2008 issue, page 22.
it clearly states that the photo was taken by Marilyn Thornbery of Kiowa, Colorado.
When i had taken this photo i shot approx 10 of them in a span of seconds apart.
My photo has been published back as far as 2007 when i entered it in the Franktown, Colorado Hub. And also entered it in two contests and won on the pair of them.
I have doumentation to all of these facts. Now if anyone knows of whom these people whom are claiming to own rights to this, i would ask that you inform them that the rightful owner has came forth and set the record straight.
Thank you - Marilyn Thornbery
Kiowa, Colorado

Karen
03-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Oh, thank you for the clarification! Who is the kitty? Care to introduce him/her to us? I am amazed it didn't go nuts! My friend's two old declawed-as-kittens, rescued, pampered spoiled housecats were going completely bonkers one day on the bay window seat. She looked down, and there were deer grazing below the windows, and her cats were saying "C'mon, Ma - let us out! We could get that! We could! We are mighty huntresses - that's prey! Let us AT it!"

Needless to say, my friend did NOT let them out, even when she stopped laughing!

tumbleweed43
03-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Oh, thank you for the clarification! Who is the kitty? Care to introduce him/her to us? I am amazed it didn't go nuts! My friend's two old declawed-as-kittens, rescued, pampered spoiled housecats were going completely bonkers one day on the bay window seat. She looked down, and there were deer grazing below the windows, and her cats were saying "C'mon, Ma - let us out! We could get that! We could! We are mighty huntresses - that's prey! Let us AT it!"

Needless to say, my friend did NOT let them out, even when she stopped laughing!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hello
My cats name is Freedom.
i had left an engagement of 2 yrs and needed a picker upper, well needless to say she was it. they asked me before i left the humane society what her name was going to be and as fast as i could get my lips to move; out came her name' FREEDOM"
and thats exactly what i felt, FREE again..
shes a tyrant- treats her 2 siblings with hatred- But the male she smoozes up to- he doesn't much like the attention she give him so he crys and walks away.
She will attack anything that comes to the window - but that morning she was not sure of that big thing sticking its nose so close to hers, even tho there was the door between them.

Just this morn, she went balistic when one of the feral's came to the glass to play with my siamese.

what wouild we do with out them.. LOL

ramanth
03-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Great photo Marilyn! I'm glad you shared it with the world. :)

tumbleweed43
03-07-2008, 08:12 PM
At times it makes one wonder what goes thru the minds of others that steal the
joy of others work.

I do thank you for your comment and glad you enjoyed it as much as others.