PDA

View Full Version : A question for Kfamr's Muttlies

cassiesmom
01-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Dear Mufasa, Kiara, Nala and Simba,

Is your mom home from Ohio? Are you glad? Did you miss her a lot? I missed seeing her pictures of you, but I enjoyed her pictures of other PT doggies!

How are you?

A fan of yours,
Elyse (cassiesmom)

cassiesmom
01-22-2008, 11:39 AM
bump

wolf_Q
01-22-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm wondering too! Oh muttlies, where is your mom?

chocolatepuppy
01-22-2008, 08:02 PM
I would love an update on the Muttlies and of course on you also Kay. ;)

anna_66
01-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Yeah, what's up with the no posts! I KNOW your home:p

RobiLee
01-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Yes, Kay, where are you and all those pictures that you promised me!

cassiesmom
01-31-2008, 06:52 PM
Dear Muttlies,

How are you and your mom? How are you doing with the new floor? Could you please let mom know we're thinking of you all.

Pets,
Elyse

Kfamr
02-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the inquiries - I've been home just not posting too often. I have a ton a photos to be shared but my harddrive has been messing up (and a lack of motivation.) Once my harddrive is fixed (and I hopefully don't lose all of my photos :() I will be posting photos from Christmas & Simba's birthday, as well as Ohio photos.

They are doing well with the new floor - Simba has actually started laying in my room more on the dog beds, which is nice because he usually prefers to hang out in the livingroom.

It's pretty funny to watch Kiara and Mufasa run around on the tile after coming in from the pool. ;) It doesn't seem to ruin their play at all. Same ole, same ole with Nala... I don't think she'd care if our floor was made of dirt. She's happy as long as I'm home (my parents said she was REALLY cranky while I was away.)

Right now Mufasa and I are visiting with AnimalHouse26 and her 3 pups. :)