PDA

View Full Version : We took the dogs to Monterey

caseysmom
01-21-2008, 04:42 PM
:D I will post pictures later, I didn't take any I am bad but I think the kids did.

What a dog friendly area, tons of families in our hotel with dogs, a beautiful off leash dog beach and they even let me take the dogs on a whale watching boat although that was a mistake the dogs were scared to death it was very choppy I actually thought we might capsize.

Dogs are even welcome into all the stores in carmel and there is a dog tea room

Ginger's Mom
01-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Oh Wow! That sounds like a great weekend. :D See, I would love to go somewhere like that where I can let my dog experience a lot of new things. Sure hope the girls got pictures.

caseysmom
01-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Here's a couple of pictures from one daughters camera...I think my other daughter may have a few pics from the boat..

Bubba looking dapper in his "love is in the air shirt"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/spumoni/monterey001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/spumoni/monterey012.jpg

Casey kicken it on the beach, she loves the beach

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/spumoni/monterey017-1.jpg

My daughters in carmel....

chocolatepuppy
01-21-2008, 07:13 PM
It looks like your pups had a good time! Your daughters are so pretty! :)

Alysser
01-21-2008, 07:21 PM
WOW, that must be a VERY dog friendly area. I would definitely love to live there. ;) Great pictures. Bubba looks great in his new shirt. :D

caseysmom
01-21-2008, 07:38 PM
It looks like your pups had a good time! Your daughters are so pretty! :)

Thank you, I actually wish me oldest was a little less pretty at least until she is older. :D

caseysmom
01-21-2008, 07:39 PM
WOW, that must be a VERY dog friendly area. I would definitely love to live there. ;) Great pictures. Bubba looks great in his new shirt. :D

I think carmel is pretty outrageous cost of living wise, I am not too sure about monterey.

Ginger's Mom
01-22-2008, 10:25 AM
Your girls are gorgeous.
I love the picture of Bubba in his new shirt, he looks like he is having a great time. And Casey made me laugh, she loves the feel of the sand in her toes. :D

Jadapit
01-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Bubba, you look so cute in your sweater! Casey is adorable. I love it when dogs lay like that. Your girls are absolutely beautiful. I'm going to show their picture to my son. ;)

caseysmom
01-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Bubba, you look so cute in your sweater! Casey is adorable. I love it when dogs lay like that. Your girls are absolutely beautiful. I'm going to show their picture to my son. ;)

Well I think I should set my daughter up with your cute son, he looks a lot better off than the boy she likes.

Jadapit
01-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Well I think I should set my daughter up with your cute son, he looks a lot better off than the boy she likes.

LOL! My son is a good kid, he's a hard worker and he would treat her good. :)

caseysmom
01-22-2008, 12:49 PM
LOL! My son is a good kid, he's a hard worker and he would treat her good. :)

I don't know if I would do that to your nice son, seriously I think my daughter is bipolar or something. :eek:

Jadapit
01-22-2008, 12:51 PM
I don't know if I would do that to your nice son, seriously I think my daughter is bipolar or something. :eek:

Yikes! I bet she worries you. My son isn't perfect by any means. He's had his fair share of trouble. ;)