PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Oh, it's Stanley O!!

Freedom
01-19-2008, 08:24 AM
Dear Stanley, O, I really enjoyed reading about you today. Seems like you have found yourself in the PERFECT setting for you! Just doing what you LOVE must make you such a happy boy. Have an extra treat - maybe an apple? or a peppermint flavored treat? - today, as you celebrate being our Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
01-19-2008, 10:35 AM
Good morning and happy Pet of the Day, Stanley! :) Oh yes, yes, YES, you are indeed, one handsome boy, and clearly, a very happy horse to boot!:D Of course barrel racing, riding in parades, doing all of that other fun stuff beats running around "in circles" any ol' day! hehe And of course, having a guardian to call your own, who will love you totally and unconditionally, better still:) What a terrific team you two make, soul mates and best buds, for life! I'd say that's plenty reason to celebrate, along with being crowned Pet Talk's "top pet," of course:) Congratulations to you precious Stanley, our extra special Saturday honoree!! I hope you and your family enjoy a very special day of celebration,Stanley! Please ask them to give you a hug and one of your fave treats, for me!:) Long and happy life to you, sweet, sweet Stanley!

chocolatepuppy
01-19-2008, 11:14 AM
Wow Stanley, you are gorgeous! Look how wonderful things turned out for you! Congratulations on POTD!
I hope this day is special for you. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Stanley you are indeed a gorgeous fellow!!!

You certainly look happy in your picture!!! I'm glad you are doing things you really enjoy now. Who wants to be bored all the time, eh? ;)

I hope you have a fun, treat-filled day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

andrea2712
01-19-2008, 04:26 PM
What a pleasure to meet you today, Stanley! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!!
It sounds like you finally found the perfect place after a very long journey. I'm so happy for you! I hope you and your family have a fun day today!!!

Sending lots of bunny hugs to Vermilion :)

cassiesmom
01-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Isn't he handsome?
Absolutely! Handsome and magnificent!! Please have lots of fun with all the new things you are learning. Maybe you can coax your person into registering for Pet Talk so we can see how you look "in action". I hope you get some nice brushing or a delicious treat for your special day. Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you, Stanley O!