PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!

K9karen
01-18-2008, 11:59 PM
Let me be the first to wish you, a lovely, happy, fun Birthday, Rachel! With every passing year, I realize even more how blessed I am to have you as a close,, wonderful, caring friend. I'll repeat what I tell you daily..I love you to pieces! Hope Hannah and Tucker smother their devoted mom with bundles of wet, yummy kisses!!!!

shais_mom
01-19-2008, 12:07 AM
happy birthday! :D

Cinder & Smoke
01-19-2008, 12:11 AM
:D

Have yourself a Super
Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E :)
Birfday,
** Rachel **!!

:)

Rachel
01-19-2008, 08:02 AM
At my age we try to let the birthdays slide by silently without much *ta do*. Unfortunately my dear friend Karen also sent an e-card bringing up things like going gray, bifocals, lack of energy, chin hairs and forgetfulness. Eeegad, did it have to be so accurrate?! :rolleyes: As an extra special treat, the weatherman delivered one of the coldest days of the season so far. The radio is cautioning folks to check on their senior neighbors. Do you suppose I'll get some visits? Well, I guess I could quit my complaining seeing as *I'm still here*, but you know how us old folks are.

Thank you all for your birthday wishes.

Pam
01-19-2008, 08:38 AM
Well you have to get up pretty early in the morning to beat Karen to anything! In fact, she is at her best late at night and in the wee morning hours of the morning! (Am I right Elvira? :D )

Rachel you know how much your friendship means, and has meant, to me over the years but it seems very appropriate to tell you that again now. I wish for you a happy, stress free, relaxing day. I'd even warm up your weather a little if I had it in my power but alas you will just have to put on another sweater. :D Happy Birthday my friend. The number is a secret but your friendship is something I just wanted to shout out loud about.

The radio is cautioning folks to check on their senior neighbors. Do you suppose I'll get some visits?

This was too funny to not common on. Did I mention how much I love your wit! Have a great day! ;)

Freedom
01-19-2008, 09:00 AM
HOrray, it is YOUR special day! Celebrate, enjoy, have some fun!

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/Siggy/birthday/birthdaycake.gif

KYS
01-19-2008, 09:10 AM
Happy Birthday!

AdoreMyDogs
01-19-2008, 09:20 AM
Rachel you're one of my favorites here on PT and I wish you nothing but the best on your special day. Happy Birthday and please give a hug and kiss to my favorite cocker and cockepoo (is that spelled correctly?) in the world! I hope you get spoiled today, you deserve it!

trayi52
01-19-2008, 09:29 AM
Happy Birthday, Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

Willie :)

pitc9
01-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Happy Happy Birthday!!!

lizbud
01-19-2008, 10:22 AM
Happy Birthday Rachel :) One of the sweetest, kindest people I know.

I thought I'd pass on a funny from my younger brother on my last birthday.

From the b-day card " A Little Birthday Advice For Smeone Your Age"
(flip the page) "Keep Moving Or They'll Put A Slipcover Over You" :)

*LabLoverKEB*
01-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Happy Birthday, Dear Rachel!!! :) :) :)

anna_66
01-19-2008, 01:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Happy%20Birthday/happ20bd20slider.gif
I hope you are having a wonderful although cold birthday!

Felicia's Mom
01-19-2008, 04:05 PM
Happy Birthday Rachel!!http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Karen
01-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Hippity Hoppity Happity Birthday!

Stay warm and safe this January day!

RobiLee
01-19-2008, 08:36 PM
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Rachel!!