PDA

View Full Version : New album!

Sam's My Baby
08-14-2002, 10:04 PM
Hey everyone I just got a digi camera and I love it! Anyway, I took tons of pics and put them in an album so you can all see them! If u want to go here is the link..
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/muscovyluv13/lst?.dir=/Pets
I will be taking more pictures tommorow! :)

Fuzzy317
08-14-2002, 10:13 PM
Your link asks for an album password. I think its trying to access the album, rather than just view.

popcornbird
08-14-2002, 10:41 PM
It doesn't work. Can you post them here? :confused:

Sam's My Baby
08-15-2002, 08:43 AM
Sorry about that!:o I fixed it and now it should work!:)

popcornbird
08-15-2002, 11:52 AM
My computer doesn't let me see it! :( I have a "bad site block thing" on my computer and it says that that site contains "bad" stuff and it won't let me access it. :( Do you have any bad pictures there that is causing my computer to do this? If not, please post them here because I can't see them.

Sam's My Baby
08-15-2002, 01:42 PM
No i dont have any bad pictures its just all of my pets! I dont know why its doing that! :( Maybe u can try again later? I have far too many pics to post on here....:(

popcornbird
08-15-2002, 03:58 PM
It still won't work. :(
It says:

This page may include some or all of the following:
RSACi: Nudity - Level 1: Revealing attire
RSACi: Sex - Level 1: Passionate kissing
RSACi: Violence - Level 1: Fighting
RSACi: Language - Level 1: Mild expletives

You only have pictures of your pets! Why is it doing this???:confused:
Could you just post a few here please? I don't know why its not working. Your old album used to work. :(:(:(

Sam's My Baby
08-15-2002, 05:53 PM
I have no idea why in the world it was doing that!:( :mad: I made a new album @ yahoo and I asked my friend to try it out on her computer first, so it should work for everyone else! Hope it works! :)
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/muscovyluv13/lst?.dir=/Pets

popcornbird
08-15-2002, 06:03 PM
Ok I saw it now! The pictures are so cute and Sam is so much clearer with this camera! :D Aren't digital cameras great? :p I love your birdies. They are so cute. Do they live outside? :confused:

Sam's My Baby
08-16-2002, 03:31 PM
Thanx! heheh! Nope, they dont live ouside, I just took the pictures outside becuase there was a lot of light and they come out much clearer if you take them outside!:)

NoahsMommy
08-16-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Sam's My Baby
Thanx! heheh! Nope, they dont live ouside, I just took the pictures outside becuase there was a lot of light and they come out much clearer if you take them outside!:)

Finches like it outside...just as long as you bring them back in if it gets too cold or hot. They seem to sing more outside.