PDA

View Full Version : Madeleine - have you seen this man? #6

Pawsitive Thinking
01-18-2008, 05:08 AM
Still no sign of this little sweetheart and now another family is going through the same hell:

A major police search was underway for a missing five-year-old girl on the Spanish border with Portugal today, just 120 miles away from where Madeleine McCann vanished last year.

Mariluz Cortesa was apparently abducted on Sunday evening in the town of Huelva around two hours drive from Praia da Luz where four-year-old Maddy was snatched last May.

Yesterday it was revealed that private detectives searching for Madeleine were investigating paedophile gangs in Spain amid fears she could have been abducted on their orders.

:(

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Oh no....... this cannot be happening again... :mad: :(
Hearing about those paedophile gangs, makes me so sick with disgust.... :mad:
Poor kid, poor parents.... :(

Karen
01-18-2008, 11:22 AM
How awful. I hope these predators are caught and put to justice.

NoahsMommy
01-18-2008, 01:10 PM
Oh no! :( How horrible...I feel so badly for all involved, in BOTH cases.

Your signature led me to learn about sweet, beautiful little Madeleine. Everything about that situation is so scary/sad. I can't imagine going through what her parents are dealing with - and then to have the police add one of them as their #1 suspect for all the world to see.

Not that I would ever, ever wish this on anyone - the kidnapping, etc, etc. - but I DO think its amazing at how so many people have pulled together ALL OVER THE WORLD to help in the search for Madeleine. I saw that we had a rally for her in the city I'm moving to in Feb. Its so nice that so many people are trying to help.

Such sad news about this NEW 5-year-old. :(

Pawsitive Thinking
01-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Maybe now the police will stop suspecting Kate and Gerry McCann and start to investigate the disappearance of both girls properly.........

Pawsitive Thinking
01-21-2008, 03:57 AM
If you see him or if you have any information call

+34 902 300 213

Investigation email: [email protected]

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/Denise40_0/sketchDM2001_468x518.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-21-2008, 09:43 AM
:eek: :eek: What a scary man.....! I hope he doesn't look so mean..

Pawsitive Thinking
01-21-2008, 10:20 AM
At least you would remember his face if you saw it!

Laura's Babies
01-21-2008, 06:57 PM
That is not the normal police sketch you normally see. That looks like a penciled sketch of somebody real! He should be easliy reconized from that.

I heard on TV this morning that another child came up missing about 150 miles from where she came up missing.