PDA

View Full Version : Hubbys Uncle Passed away!

critter crazy
01-17-2008, 07:10 PM
Yet one more family member is gone. Hubbys uncle(his mothers Brother) passed away last night. His son found him, in his recliner. They have no idea what he passed from, so they are waiting for the coroners report. They do know that the day before, he had hit his head while at work,a nd had a large goose egg on top of his head. but they arent sure if that was the cause. He was 60yrs old. Unfortunately, him and his family live in Colorado, so not sure if we will be able to go for the services or not. Uncle Jimmy was such a fun guy! He definitely knew how to have fun, and never let his age get in the way of that!! If you didnt know him, you would have thought he was a teenager, just by the way he acted!! LOL!! He will be greatly missed. RIP uncle Jimmy!

Laura's Babies
01-17-2008, 07:30 PM
My sympathy to the family. (((((HUGS))))))

K9karen
01-17-2008, 07:33 PM
What a shock. I'm so sorry. Prayers going out for the family. It's refreshing to read that he enjoyed his life and had fun.

critter crazy
01-17-2008, 07:46 PM
What a shock. I'm so sorry. Prayers going out for the family. It's refreshing to read that he enjoyed his life and had fun.
It is a complete shock to us!! Nothing we wouls have expected for many years to come! He was such a great man, and we always looked forward to his visits!! Unfortunately The last time we saw him, was at least 4yrs ago. :(

Taz_Zoee
01-17-2008, 11:20 PM
Oh Maggie, I am so sorry to hear this. :(
You and all of the families will be in my thoughts at this difficult time.

krazyaboutkatz
01-18-2008, 01:57 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Alysser
01-18-2008, 06:17 AM
Crittercrazy, I am so sorry for the loss of another family member. I am really sorry your family has to go through this right now right after your father. ((((hugs)))) Please accept my deepest condolences.

Medusa
01-18-2008, 06:48 AM
I'm sorry to hear of your hubby's uncle's passing. May he rest in peace.

Felicia's Mom
01-18-2008, 08:07 PM
Prayers to his family at this time. May he rest in peace!