PDA

View Full Version : Thursday - #248

gini
01-17-2008, 10:35 AM
Someone plowed the snow............and Mario has made a snowman - well sort of.......whoever saw a snowman with a tail?

I will stoke the fire - make some hot dark chocolate cocoa - there must be some marshmallows here someplace.

Is everyone else still sleeping?

slick
01-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Brrrrr, who left the door open???? You're lettin' all the heat out!!! Gee, I just had a flashback from my childhood.....:rolleyes: It's cold up here. Weatherman said chance of light flurries today but nothing major thank goodness.

Here a couple of bags of mini marshies Gini. No, not sleeping here. Just on my way to W-U-R-K so any chance of getting a Spanish coffee to go???

I'll try and check back later. Happy Thursday everyone.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-17-2008, 12:43 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/rainontree000_1932.jpg
I'm trying to think spring but I sprung a leak!!! ;)
This is my current wallpaper: a pic of my cherry tree in rain. It's a favorite of mine!!! :D

Keep the hot chocolate coming, please. Temp only 21 here today with a dusting of snow. BURR!!!

Randi
01-17-2008, 01:46 PM
I suddenly had this craving for chocolade and I had some 70% left in my cupboard, so I just went and made some chocolade truffles. :D I'll share with anyone who wants some. Gini and Slick, you can take a break now! ;)

MOFF, your cherry tree looks wonderful! Isn't it amazing... the other day when I went for walk in the cemetary, I saw butts shooting from some of the trees - it's not even February!!

A Café au Lait to go with the truffles, would be wonderful right about now.

davidpizzica
01-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Connie, I can use some hot chocolate with'mallows here. It snowed here and we got about an inch of it before it turned into a rain/snow mixture. You're right, Gini that is one crazy mixed-up snowman Mario created. I'll help him with the finishing touches. Mario! The diaper goes on YOU, not the snowman!!

Pawsitive Thinking
01-18-2008, 05:32 AM
Ooooh yummy! hot chocolate.....can I have one please?

trayi52
01-18-2008, 07:01 AM
Did you say Chocolate Truffles? Oh, please, I want one, and some hot chocolate with some of those mini marshmallows.

Good morning everyone! Hope all is doing good.

We actually got our first snow here in Collinwood, Tn, but it melted off during the night. Not one little spec left!

Willie :)

RedHedd
01-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Mornin' all - Happy Friday! Coffee! I needz coffee! :cool:

RICHARD
01-18-2008, 09:48 AM
I am up and frying eggs. taters and some toast.
I cannot make coffee- I was born without the caffeine gene... :rolleyes:

Can I serve you all?

LOL, I also was up at 4 in the morning baking cakes....

Some thing is wrong here?

DONE?

gini
01-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Richard's special breakfast - I'll have some!

I'll go make some coffee.

Richard? Have you opened a bakery?

RICHARD
01-18-2008, 10:15 AM
Richard's special breakfast - I'll have some!

I'll go make some coffee.

Richard? Have you opened a bakery?

NO, But choco cake out of the oven is great....and no I ain't pregnant!

Oh, I have fresh squeezed OJ, grapefruit juice and some avocado slices for garnish..

I can always work in the fields. I do have that pedigree going for me! :)

lvpets2002
01-18-2008, 11:04 AM
;) Boy Howdy Richard you are on the ball with breakfast & juice.. Yes I will ask Mario to get me a plate & some juice please.. No No Mario dont take my breakfast to the Snowman.. Bring the breakfast to me without your fingers all in it.. :p

momoffuzzyfaces
01-18-2008, 07:16 PM
It's cold and I feel lousy so I'm fixing a pot of berry tea and going to snuggle on the couch with Mario and watch dvds!!! Yes, Mario, you can have some cookies too. :)

Dorothy39
01-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah, It's cold up here too Moff~ the word PT friends is "BURR", the temperature is unthinkable :eek: Thanks a lot ~~~~Canada~~~ :cool:

So Moff~ Like~ How is it that "YOU" have the privledge to snuggle with Mario on your couch.... watching DVD's........sipping Berry Tea and snacking on Cookies??? :D All warm and cozy......... ahhh.

Can you send him up here? ha, ha, ha

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2008, 12:37 PM
So Moff~ Like~ How is it that "YOU" have the privledge to snuggle with Mario on your couch.... watching DVD's........sipping Berry Tea and snacking on Cookies??? :D All warm and cozy......... ahhh.

Can you send him up here? ha, ha, ha
Well, I came into the bar and found him all on his lonesome. You know what trouble he can get into all by himself!!!

Are you SURE you want him to come visiting? ;) :D

gini
01-19-2008, 12:59 PM
Mario - are you playing with MOFF's toes again? Look, you are making her giggle.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Mario - are you playing with MOFF's toes again? Look, you are making her giggle.
Yep, nothing like monkey fingers on my toes to make me giggle!!! :D :D :D

cassiesmom
01-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Hey, Mario, did you and your hoomans see this story on the news yesterday? Pretty cool, huh? They showed the capuchin monkey placing a CD into a boom box, putting a straw into a bottle of drinking water, and taking a warm pack from the microwave. They can do all kinds of things for a disabled person with their dexterous (dextrous?) hands. Pat yourself on the back, and then, could you please pass me a mug? I am ready for coffee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16692051/

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-22-2008, 06:49 AM
Morning everyone, how about some coffee and french toast on a cold morning. You also have a choice of toppings, I have apple, blueberry, cherry and just butter and syrup. Any takers?

davidpizzica
01-22-2008, 06:55 AM
LOH, you definitely have a taker on the french toast and toppings. The coffee smells wonderful, too! I need this after my stint in the emergency room sunday night.

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Well here ya go davidp, what happened? Are you ok now? :confused:

davidpizzica
01-22-2008, 07:08 AM
Well here ya go davidp, what happened? Are you ok now? :confused:
LOH, I had to have an infected cyst removed from my tailbone. The infection was spreading to my right hip and I could barely walk. I'm doing better today, at least I can walk good now. I have a thread in General detailing my fun time there. I have to make an appointment with my regular doctor for a check-up. I do have my three four-legged, furry nurses to help me!

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-22-2008, 07:29 AM
I'm glad you're doing better and four-legged furries make the best nurses. They always know how to make you feel better.