PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Tinsley

Barbiecat1
01-17-2008, 05:59 AM
Wow, does your Mom sure love you; what a story she told us! Having my own version of a "Tinsley" at home, I can appreciate how much company you are to her; keep up the good work, and remain an indoor kitty. Since your Mom loves you so much, it would devastate her to lose you to the wild outdoors. Enjoy your special day today, Sweetie!

AvaJoy
01-17-2008, 09:13 AM
You sure are one cool kitty, Tinsley! What a delightful bio your Mom wrote. Glad to hear the devotion is mutual. I hope you get to listen to a special story today, in honour of your COTD status, and that you have fun playing with your doggies friends. Congratulations, handsome Tinsley! :)

catmandu
01-17-2008, 09:58 AM
TINSLEY, YOU ARE SUCH A FORTUNATE CAT, TO HAVE YOUR GUARDIANS BUY YOU THAT CUSTOM DESIGNED BED WITH HANDLES. THEY MUST HAVE REALLY SHOPPED TO FIND A BED THAT WAS EXACTLY TINSLEY SIZED WITH ROOM FOR YOU TO SPREDA OUT.
THAT SHOWS HOW LOVED YOU ARE TERRIFIC TINSLEY AND HOW YOU ARE APPRECIATED.
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND TREMENDOUS TINSLEY A TORRID MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR SUCH A GREAT CAT.
TINSLEY OUR NEWEST ACT OF THE DAY, THREE CHEERS FOR TINSLEY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
01-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Tinsley, you are a very special kitty guy. Happy Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-17-2008, 12:32 PM
WOW! I want a basketful of Tinsley too!!! :D

What a handsome fellow you are!!! I'm so glad you have decided to become a house cat full time now. Lots of bad things can happen outdoors! It's best to be inside with your mommy!!! ;)

I really enjoyed meeting you and reading your bio today!!! I hope you and your family, human and non-human, have a fun wonderful day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
01-17-2008, 03:11 PM
You are definitely one cool kitty Tinsley, and quite the character:D:cool: I so enjoyed reading your bio., most entertaining! hehe But let me start off by saying that I'm especially happy to learn that you've imposed your own permanent "time out," from going OUT! Thank goodness you weren't injured, or worse, during your escapades; it's a mean world out there! And I'm sure you'd agree, cozying up for a bedtime read with your skin sibs, taking a snooze in the doll house, is just as fun, and way safer!:) Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Its our great pleasure to honor you here today! I'm sure your family is making sure you're enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, so enjoy!:D Lots of love to you and the entire furry crew, precious Tinsley!:)

orangemm
01-17-2008, 04:54 PM
Cool really suits you, Tinsley! You just have that "devil may care" look about you as you lounge in your pretty basket.

I am relieved that you have forsaken the outdoors; much too chancey out there, my friend. :eek: Stay inside where you can hassle the dogs, listen to your meowmie read bedtime stories, and hide in the dollhouse! (too cute)

Love your pretty eyes. Would love to see all of your special tail!

Have a wonderful day, take a nap, chill and CONGRATULATIONS!!!