PDA

View Full Version : If your dog was...

Crikit
08-14-2002, 08:22 PM
I don't know what made me think this but for some strange reason I've been thinking that if Smudge and Winter were celebraties...and they are in my eyes what ones would they be and why, and then I thought maybe everyone else might have an answer to who their dogs would most resemble..so what about it what famous people to your dogs most remind you of?

For my two I would have to say that Winter is a weird little cross between Meg Ryan and Drew Barrymore. I say Meg Ryan because in the majority of her movies she's usually a little flightly...but in a good way and Winter is flighty most of the time :D and Drew Barrymore because she's intelligent well so is Meg, and has that fun loving side to her as well as careful more serious side...which Winter has.

Smudge is a little harder to figure out on this one but I was thinking probably Seth Green (YAY!) or I know this ones going to be really funny considering the dog but don't laugh I was thinking Mel Gibson. He's quirky and has personality like Seth (YAY! um...please ignore the yay's ;) ) but he's also got the seriousness and sense of fun to him that Mel has.

Kfamr
08-14-2002, 08:26 PM
Simba would be a Calvin Klien underwear model. LMAO.

edit---- mi dunno what celeb he reminds me of tohugh..... but he's Cute like Nelly. hehe (YAY!)

Dixie Belle
08-14-2002, 08:54 PM
We have been thinking really hard on this one.

Blue would be Mike Tyson.

Mama ---I can't remember the lady's name, I think it is Julie Walters, but I'm not sure. However, she played Professer McGonagall in Harry Potter.

Dixie Belle would be Scarlet in Gone With the Wind.

Prince is John Rocker, always biting off more than he can chew.

And Missie, a female version of Robin Williams!!!

And yes, we stay very entertained!!

Crikit
08-14-2002, 09:17 PM
I think the person that you mean for Mama would be dame Maggie Smith if I'm not mistaken I actually haven't seen or read Harry Potter and to be honest I have no intention to do so.

MHMama
08-15-2002, 08:21 PM
I know what you are all thinking but no Ricky would not be Desi Arnez, he would more likely be a cartoon character like Fred Flintstone, always meaning well but always getting into mischief. Lucy Tu could very well be Lucille Ball. She is quite a character and very funny.