PDA

View Full Version : Hey there my CG friends....I'm back!!!

kittycats_delight
01-16-2008, 06:04 AM
Here is the link (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1959060#post1959060) to the thread I posted in General. I will be posting some pics but wanted to let me CG friends know I was back. I missed everyone.

((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) to you all.
Michelle

catmandu
01-16-2008, 09:53 AM
And We Miss You Michelle!!
How Are You, Guido And Your Furry Friends Doing?
Is It Cold In Italy, Do They Have Harsh Winters And Snow?

All The Found Paradise Hotel Cats Send A Huge Meeeeooowy To Everyone!!!!

kittycats_delight
01-16-2008, 01:05 PM
Thank you Gary and the Found Cats. I am enjoying the time with Guido and the furries. I thought for sure Vixen would be mad with me that I went away but she was so excited to see me. I went into the living where she was napping on the back of the couch and when she seen me she nearly jumped out of herself to get to her mommy. I picked her up and she cuddled right into my neck and after a minute or 2 of cuddling she held on tight with her claws into my shoulder and then cuddled in again. :D

Italy is not at all cold Gary. Most days it is about 10°c. We are getting quite a bit of rain now. We had a little snow 2 times this year. The first time it was about 2 cm and it was gone in less than a day and the second time was only enough to barely cover the ground and was gone in about 1 hour.

All your furry friends are doing well. They are all happy and content and love to play and cause trouble especially Frost. Even Phoenix is getting along ok with everyone for the most part. Vega is going in to be spayed on Monday. Vega is the last one of the kits that needs to be spayed so once she is done Monday we are all set.

We all want to thank you for your lovely Christmas Card as well as the photos.

((((HUGS)))) to you all.
Michelle & the furries.

catmandu
01-16-2008, 04:09 PM
THAT SOUNDS MICHELLE LIKE WEATHER THE LUCKY FOUND CATS WOULD LIKE!!
I KNOW THAT THE PET ANGELS WILL BE IN ITALY ONE DONE AND THEY WILL VISIT AGAIN, BEARING TAKE OUT FOOD, TOYS AND LOVE!!!
:cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

koxka
01-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Hi Michelle, just yesterday I was thinking were you had gone?! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Yippie, you're back!!

Now, off to General!!!