PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Laura's Babies

KittyCrazy
01-15-2008, 06:44 PM
What happened to Boo's ear? Has it always been crumpled over like that or was it from an injury. When I was at the Humane Assn., they had a kitty with an ear like that and he was just the cutest little thing! :) I had never seen a kitty with a bent ear before.

Laura's Babies
01-15-2008, 07:53 PM
LOL! I think it is part of her "charm" now that I am use to it. When I lived in Florida with Boo, Mama and my sister, (mid 90's) Boo had really bad ear mites. The vet could treat them but we couldn't. I swear, she would hear us open the tube from 2 rooms away and run hide from us until we just gave up. In scratching her ear, she ruptured a blood vessel and her ear swelled up like a ballon. Back to the vet we went to drain it and she had to sew the front of it back to the back but said it would never be the same again. I think it just makes her cutier and more special.

critter crazy
01-15-2008, 08:03 PM
You know I have always wanted to know the answer to that question myself! Thanks kittycrazy for asking, and thanks laura for the answer! I love Boo's Ear, too cute!!:D

KittyCrazy
01-15-2008, 09:05 PM
I think it gives her character and pizazz....even if she is a big bed bully! LOL

And, hey, if I'm good for nothing else, at least I'm getting a lot of questions answered for people with my nosiness! LOL This is the 2nd or 3rd post I've asked something where someone else said they always wondered about it, too. :D

catmandu
01-15-2008, 09:27 PM
That Puts Me In Mind Of Precious Angel Whos Ouchy Ear Stayed At Half Mast, The Last Year Of Her Life Due To An Infected Ear, A Result I Think Of Miquelito Being Accidentally Too Rambunctious.

I Like Boos Looks, And I Have The Feeling She Will Eventually Mellow Out.

cassiesmom
01-15-2008, 09:30 PM
I will have to post a photo of my rb feline nephew Churchill. His ears didn't quite match due to frostbite. It gave him such a sweet expression though.