PDA

View Full Version : cat gave birth!!

catlover32648
01-12-2008, 09:42 PM
My brother works in a GROCERY store, and in his store there's a beautiful cat named cinderella well i named her.. I don't take her because I already have 8 of my own so if any1 wants here let me know!! Im located In new york city.. QUEENS TO BE EXACT... WELL MY POINT OF WRITING THIS IS THAT SHE GAVE BIRTH TO 4 KITTYS AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.. RIGHT NOW THEY BOUT 1 WEEK N 2DAYS OLD... BUT I WAS JUST CURIOUS US ANYONE INTERESTED IN KEEPING THEM OR 1 WHEN THEY GET OLDER.. THERE'S NO FEE BECAUSE I REALLY DONT WANT THEM TO JUST DISAPPEAR OUT OF THE STORES AND END UP IN THE STREETS.. SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME THANK YOU!!!

KittyCrazy
01-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Good luck finding them all good homes! :)

catlover32648
01-13-2008, 09:53 PM
OoOKk!!

catmandu
01-14-2008, 05:58 PM
The Lucky Found Paradise Hotel Cats, And All Of The Porch Cats And Angels All Send A Prayer For That Dear Momma Cat And All Of Her Precious Babies That They Can Find Responsible Furrever Homes, And Be Companions For Some Good Pet Guardians.

CultureJunky
01-15-2008, 05:18 AM
Good luck in finding them all homes, and I hope you can get the mum cat spayed so she doesn't have anymore babies. Have you seen this website that was posted by somebody else on here?

http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=pro_nyc_calendarspay

Great info about the ASPCA and how you can get free neutering, too early I think for mum to be neutered but perhaps when the kittens have been rehomed she can be done, especially before she gets pregnant again.

Good luck :)

catlover32648
01-16-2008, 08:51 PM
yes I am going to take her!! and that was me that posted that aspca thing isnt that great!!

CultureJunky
01-17-2008, 07:57 AM
Oh yeah sorry I didn't realise it was you that posted! lol
I hope she settles in well with you when she arrives in her new forever home :)

moosmom
01-17-2008, 09:28 AM
Please be careful not charging a fee (even a minimal fee). There are alot of "weirdos" out there who look for free cats as bait, if you know what I mean. Ask for vet reference and CALL them. Please, for the sake of these precious babies.

catlover32648
01-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Oo Yes I Know.. I Already Spoke To A Vet..everything Is Fine. Thanks God