PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, Long time no See

StarandBratsmom
01-12-2008, 08:41 AM
Hello Pettalkers. How are you? I don't know if you remember me but I am DeAnne, I went by Annie on here and I had Star. It was a few years ago but some of my old posts are under Palomino21. I think there is a kitten picture of Star. Im back, whoo hooo, finally settling down. Whats new with everyone?

DeAnne

Felicia's Mom
01-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Welcome back to Pet Talk!:D

catmandu
01-12-2008, 05:48 PM
WELL IN 2007 SDALY PRECIOUS AND ALMOND ROCCA BATON BECAME ANGELS.
AND TUBSTER PANTHER JOINED THE FOLD IN MEMORY OF HIS DAD TUBSTER WHO WAS A FOUND CAT AND THEN SUDDENLY PASSED ON AFTER ONLY 8 OR SO MONTHS.
I AS A SENIOR MEMBER WANT TO WELCOME YOU BACK AS DO ALL OF THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_4f4d9b54.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=4f4d9b54.pbr)

Abby&Buddy'sMom
01-13-2008, 07:45 AM
Hi there. I think I do remember you, as your kitty Star looks just like my kitty Buddy . Welcome back :)

Medusa
01-13-2008, 08:14 AM
Greetings and welcome back! I think you and I probably aren't familiar w/each other. I've been posting since '03 but regularly only during the last couple of years. I have a fur posse of 7 and they keep me hopping! :)

Laura's Babies
01-13-2008, 10:14 AM
I remember Palomino21, just the name, not any details. Welcome back, are you going to get to stay around now? Do you still have Star, I see you said "had" and not "have"...????

StarandBratsmom
01-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Thank you for the welcome back. I know in the past I have disapeared and reappeared and disapeared again but that's all over now. I have settled down and gotten my life situated and straight. (I call the past couple of years my mid 20s crisis). I do still have Star. She hasn't changed a bit except that she's alot more chunky. lol. Still playful and loving. I have a couple new additions to my family, Brat, he's a bobcat hybrid, and he acts like it, hence the name. I have a horse, a Buckskin Arabian stallion named Spirit. He lives at my uncle's farm since he has the land to keep him. I met a man who has been great for me, helping me to settle down, I hope one day to marry him. I have two nieces now, my sister had another girl in October, a few days after my birthday.

I have recent pictures of my kittykids and the rest of my gang on my myspace page. myspace.com/deannethakkar

Thanks for the welcome and its nice to meet you new people.

Miss Z
01-13-2008, 11:54 AM
Hey, welcome back! I don't think I remember you as I probably joined after you'd gone. ;) I'm Zara, and I have a rat named Flossie and three gerbils named Ebony, Nightshade and Twilight. I hope to see pics of your pets soon, especially Spirit, he sounds beautiful!

Freedom
01-13-2008, 11:54 AM
Welcome back! I've been on PT a bit over a year, so wouldn't have known you before. Looking forward to meeting all your fur kids!

momcat
01-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Welcome back! Glad to hear that things are going well for you and Star is doing well. Looking forward to hearing from you again very soon and maybe seeing some current pictures of your furcrew.