PDA

View Full Version : Blessed Trinity!!!

kb2yjx
01-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Kudos to your parent for saving you!!! And isn't it wonderful being a cat owner! Trinity, you sure a very lovely kitty. I just love how your fur glistens!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!

Medusa
01-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Trinity is well named: cute, cuter, and cutest! Enjoy your day as COTD, sweet Trinity! :)

msu1fan
01-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Congratulations, Trinity, on your COTD selection! I just know that you bring much happiness to your family! I can tell you are a blessing to all with that beautiful face that you have! Don't eat too much! Ha!

God Bless! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Trinity what a beauty you are!!! My black cat, Chester agrees with me!!! :D

I hope you have oodles of happy years and times in your new home. :D

Have a fun day and a treat or two too! ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

gazebofun1
01-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Congratulations, you mighty sweet kitty! I can only say that you are a blessing to your Mom. She thinks you are top drawer! You eat your food so good, play with vigor, cozy up to me, and even try to talk to me in your kittish language of course. Meow!

I couldn't honestly ask for a nicer kitty, as you are everything a owner of a pet would want. You are superb!

Again, my son Chuck and I, want to thank you "Trinity" for bringing much happiness into both of our lives.

tatsxxx11
01-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Congratuations to you, beautiful Trinity!:) What a most deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are sweetheart, truly a blessing to your devoted guardian. I was so moved reading your bio., Trinity. I never tire of reading how profoundly, how deeply our companion animals touch our lives, transform us! To think your Mom never, ever was guardian to a kitty before! Well, she sure did hit the jackpot, the day she welcomed you into her home and heart!:) Thanks for putting a big smile on my face, dear Trinity! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very happy day, reveling in your well earned "top cat" kudos! Gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Trinity!:)
P.S...Your very own kitty condo?:D Doesn't get any better than that! hehe

cassiesmom
01-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Trinity, you are beautiful! I'm sure that you and your person are blessings to each other. I hope you get a lot of petting and snuggles today on your special day! Come summer we will have to make you a first birthday thread! Happy Cat of the Day!

Katelf
01-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Oh, hello pretty Trinity. You remind me of my sweet Anansi who passed away a few years ago. She was a real character but always the sweetest.

Happy COTD to you! May you enjoy many happy years with your guardians.

Blessings,

:)

catmandu
01-13-2008, 12:55 PM
We Are Sorry Our Dad Missed You Trinity But His Back Was Sore.
You Are Such A Beautiful Little Black Cat With A Touch Of White To Give You An Elegant Look, And Tubster Panther Who Says That Black Is Beautiful Sends His Purrs And Head Bumps To Such A Sweet Girl. And You Are So Young That Your Guardians Will Enjoy You For Years To Come.
Tubster Panther Leads The Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs And Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooo ooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwws For Theatrical Trinity Our Newest Cat Of The Day.
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :cool: :cool: :D :cool: :cool: