PDA

View Full Version : Going to my sisters to See KITTEN KITTEN!!

Anikaca77
01-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Well tomorrow I'm going to my sister's place to help her take Kitten Kitten to the vets.

Here is a previous thread at that point she said she wasn't going to keep him but she is now!

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=135991

It's going to be a chore to try to catch Kitten Kitten because he is scared of people but my sister said he is starting to come around but he still doesn't like to be petted but she said he will come up and sleep right against her.

I'm so excited to go see him again and see that he's out of the room that she had him in before.

We are going to be getting him FIV/FELV tested tomorrow which I'm hoping nothing comes up and that everything checks out okay.

I know she said she will keep him regardless but I mentioned to her that they shouldn't be (her 2 girl cats and him) mixing or in the same area but she didn't listen to me and she said he's doing much better with her.

I'm going to take ton's of photos of him and the outside Kitties which I love so much.

I'll keep you all posted when I get back.

Melissa

Laura's Babies
01-11-2008, 08:37 AM
What a habdsome kitty! Good luck and watch out for those sharp claws!

cassiesmom
01-11-2008, 02:03 PM
He's so handsome. Best wishes to Kitten!

lvpets2002
01-11-2008, 03:05 PM
;) Kitten Kitten good Luck with the White Coats.. I am sure you will be fine.. Bigg Whisker Kissess

catmandu
01-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Is It Me, Or Does Kitten Kitten Look Like A Maine Coon, He Certainly Is A Rather Plush And Well Formed Cat Of The Future.
How Long Do They Think Kitten Kitten To Be??
He Looks As Though He Will Be Cat Act Soon!!!
And Thats Wonderful Taht Kitten Kitten Has A Furrever Home, We Are All Cheeering Cheering Here!!!!
;)

RedHedd
01-11-2008, 07:53 PM
I think you're right, Gary - I definitely see Maine Coon in that orangie dude. He's SO cute!

Emeraldgreen
01-11-2008, 09:21 PM
KittenKitten is so beautiful. I love orange and white cats!!
What ever happened with Gus? Did the nurse take him and was he ulitmately declawed? If you already posted an update about that in the past, I think I missed it.
I hope he is doing well in his new home.

krazyaboutkatz
01-12-2008, 12:50 AM
He sure is handsome and I hope that he receives a clean bill of health at the vets. Good luck and please keep us updated about him.:)

Anikaca77
01-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Hi All,

So I'm at my sister's right now and we got Kitten Kitten to the vets this morning and boy that was hard trying to catch him. We closed off all the doors upstairs and boy can he move fast.

Well we got him to the vets he weighs about 8 lbs. something and he was tested for FIV/FELV combo test and he turned out NEGATIVE!!!

I was so glad. Well now he's very freaked out and in about 3 weeks I'll be back here again to try to catch him again and take him to the vets to be fixed and well declawed too.

Trust me I never would do that to any of my cats but there is no talking her out of it as you've all read in the previous post.

Talk with you all later,

Melissa

Emeraldgreen
01-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Anicaka77, any news on Gus? Was he declawed afterall?

Anikaca77
01-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Anicaka77, any news on Gus? Was he declawed afterall?

My sister says she didn't do it, but the vet that we went to see yesterday told the lady who took Gus that he would do it if she wanted it and he would stay overnight but that's all I know.

All I know is that he is happy and he's playing with their dog and they sleep together.

I'll keep you all updated too on Kitten Kitten but right now he's still hiding and won't come out, he came out once last night but he didn't come out. He's pretty scared but I'm sure once I leave here he will come out since it will be calmer once I go.