PDA

View Full Version : Visiting my kitten!!

Piglet
08-14-2002, 07:35 AM
Yesterday evening I went to see how my new kitten Teddy was doing. Last time I saw him was 2.5 weeks ago and he's about twice as big now!!!
The kittens are a lot more active now, he just couldn't sit still when I had him on my lap and had to keep an eye on what his brother and sisters where doing and jumped down to join in the wrestling and playing again.
I bought four bright-coloured moussies as a present for each kitten and they were a big hit, especially with Teddy who kept walking around with a red mouse in his mouth, lost it under the couch and then stole the one his sister was playing with. ;)
He is the biggest of the four and will probably be a huge kitty in time!! His fur is still the same beautiful cream colour and the orangy stripes on his head and tail are very pretty.
I took a few pictures, but will have to get them developed first and then scan on my dads computer, so it will be a while before I can post them, in the mean time here's his tiny kitten picture (again;) )
It was really hard to say goodbye, but next time I see him I'm taking him home. I felt all warm an fuzzy inside on the trainride home, I think I'm in love....:) :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p038a382266e4e17b4b4565181635efa2/fd74ae58.jpg

yumyum6970
08-14-2002, 08:12 AM
AWW HE IS SO CUTE AND TINY :)

Ann
08-14-2002, 08:31 AM
Sounds like you found a great kitty :) Looking forward to the day you get to take him home (and when you get the photos scanned) :)

AmberLee
08-15-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Piglet
...I think I'm in love....

:D :D I think you are in love, too. Isn't it :cool: :D ?

popcornbird
08-15-2002, 12:22 AM
What a CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE kitten!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's adorable!!!!!!!!!! I love cream color kitties! :D:D:D

krazyaboutkatz
08-15-2002, 12:35 AM
He's so cute . I can't wait to see his new pics. :D

Miss Meow
08-15-2002, 01:43 AM
What a darling :D Looks like he's going to be a cheeky little soul when he grows up.