PDA

View Full Version : Mickey

LHCamry
01-09-2008, 07:09 AM
Hi Mickey...What a beautiful baby you are. You look so cute with that
patch on your eye. If you had been mine I would never have went anywhere
that I could not have taken you.But I am very happy that you found a wonderful family that loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD.
Have a wonderful life Mickey.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

Daisy and Delilah
01-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Such a beautiful young girl you are, Mickey!! How heartbreaking it must have been for your original owner to have to give you up. We think it's great that he can still come and visit you and that he has visited twice already!! A match made in heaven surely describes you and your new forever family. We love your pretty eye patch and find you to be extra stunning!! Congrats on your big day today as our well deserved DOTD!! Kisses all around from us please(some for Charlie and Missy too). We wish you all happiness always!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Ginger's Mom
01-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Oh Mickey, you are a beautiful girl!!! And you obviously have the knack for finding the very best and loving families. I sure hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your special day with your family,

irish
01-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Mickey, what a lucky and beautiful girl you are. Not one loving owner in your lifetime, but two. I wish all places had an old dog haven. Also wish I could kiss you on your pretty face. Hugs and treats today sweet girl, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

kimlovescats
01-09-2008, 10:40 AM
What a beautiful girl you are, Mickey! You have the sweetest face and I would just love to give you a kiss! I am so happy that you have found such a loving 2nd home and that your 1st Daddy still comes to see you! You are one special girl and I congratulate you on being our very deserving DOTD! I hope you will hang around PT and let us keep up with you! :)

Kim

cassiesmom
01-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Mickey, you are just beautiful! How wonderful that you have such a loving family. Happy Dog of the Day! Kissies for me, too, please (and some for Charlie and Missy).

ratterrierruckus
01-09-2008, 02:45 PM
"Oh Mickey, you're so fine,
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!

Oh Mickey, you're so fine,
Hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!

Oh Mickey, you're so fine,
Hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!"

I really do think you are beautiful and congrats on being DOTD sweet girl! :) :) :)

CRT

lizbud
01-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Hello Mickey,

I am happy to meet you Mickey. After reading your story, I have to say
what a wonderful thing it was that you found the perfect second home. :)
What a blessing you found the right family to love you. Big congrats on
being our darling DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses for you sweetie. :)

tatsxxx11
01-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Sweet, beautiful Mickey! I wish I could reach out and hug you, and cover your precious face with kisses! Oh yes, a heavenly match indeed! How can we ever repay rescue groups such as Dog Haven, and caring souls such as your Mom, for all of their compassion and kindness! And how wonderful that your former guardian gets to visit with you! I'm sure that makes him very happy! And a doggie can never get enough love, right sweetheart?:) Oh, I do hope you and your proud Mom, and your kitty pals are all enjoying a very happy day, celebrating your much deserved "top dog" honors!:) All my love to you, beautiful Mickey! I wish for you and your family many more happy years of shared love and devoted companionship!:)