PDA

View Full Version : Bodea Loves Stuffed Animals!

Katelf
01-09-2008, 07:08 AM
This is a picture of Bodea with her favourite stuffed chipmunk (not real lol).

She greets me and all guests by picking up a stuffed animal and wiggling her way to you. She is hilarious.

:D

Pawsitive Thinking
01-09-2008, 08:20 AM
Aaawww how cute!

Tobey always rushes to his toy box to bring us something when we get home :D

Ginger's Mom
01-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Oh my gosh that is too cute. :D I can just picture her wiggling butt, as she shows off her "catch."

emc
01-09-2008, 11:54 AM
What is it with dogs and their stuffed toys! My chihuahua loves to play with stuffed animals too, although her idea of playing is tearing them apart, lol

-------------------
Paws In Art (http://www.styleartc.com/portraits)

Freedom
01-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi Bodea! You look smashing and look, you have a pressie for me! Is it to throw? Or is it a peace offering? whatever, you are so polite to bring your toys to share with visitors.

Katelf
01-10-2008, 08:06 PM
:D Ah, Miss Bodea thanks you for your kind comments. She wiggles for pure joy! It is a picture, lol.

I think her "gifts" are simply celebration of another person to love.

:)

thank you for enjoying my sweet girl with me....

critter crazy
01-10-2008, 08:10 PM
:D He he he he he!! That is too cute!!! Unfortuantely my two wont let a stuffie last more than 5 seconds in our house.:rolleyes:

Elf Shadow
01-23-2008, 12:10 AM
lol,cute pic.Lil love her stuffed toys too.she has quite a impressive collection for such a small dog.in fact they are the only toys she plays with,apart from her beloved rubber ball which is about the same age as her and in many pieces now,and the teeth-cleaning plastic bones.its funny to watch.she tortures the poor little things until the stuffing is starting to come out and we have to take them away in case she eats it.

catmandu
02-08-2008, 04:03 PM
AND ITS NOT JUST DOGS WHO LOVED STUFFED ANIMALS AS JUKE JOINT JOSEPH PROVES.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1011906.jpg
I WONDER WHAT HIS CALIFORNIA GIRL HH LADY EDWINA ROSE THINKS ABOUT THIS????

Elf Shadow
02-09-2008, 12:02 AM
aww thats cute! i hope the little teddy stayed in one piece.

mrsbrewer
03-04-2008, 09:17 PM
i just got a new pom and my hubby got him a squeaking beaver to chew on.............i thought it was dumb......the puppy loves it!!! :)

-Pickle-
03-20-2008, 04:11 AM
aww, how cute!
Red has her little toy that we call her 'baby' its this little husky toy from The Dog collection (the things with the big noses) and she loves it!

buttercup132
03-20-2008, 03:07 PM
This is a old thread:)

Pam
03-25-2008, 08:51 AM
This is a old thread:)

That's OK. I missed it the first time around. Glad for the bump. :) Bodea I wish my Bella would be as gentle to her stuffies as you are to yours. That thing really looks real! :) You are a beautiful girl and the picture is terrific. :)

lizbud
04-03-2008, 04:04 PM
That's OK. I missed it the first time around. Glad for the bump. :) Bodea I wish my Bella would be as gentle to her stuffies as you are to yours. That thing really looks real! :) You are a beautiful girl and the picture is terrific. :)

I'm so glad that I didn't miss little Miss Bodea. I'm glad it was bumped up.

Bodea looks like a Cockapoo mix we had when my kids were small. His name
was Pepper & he was a real sweetie too. :)

Yorkie Lover
01-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Tanner adores stuffed animals but he always rips them up leaving residue all over the house! Dad does not let us buy them anymore.:(