PDA

View Full Version : Queen Nefertiti!

Don Juan's mom
01-09-2008, 01:15 AM
Nefertiti may be only a kitten, but she already has the beauty and grace of her famous namesake. Perhaps the Egyptian queen and your angelcat sent her your way, as a loving and gracious companion. Have a beautiful special day, pretty girl!

Liz

Medusa
01-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Just look at that sweet face! The title COTD definitely belongs to you, Sweet Neffie. Enjoy! :)

catmandu
01-09-2008, 09:41 AM
QUEEN NEFERTITI AS AN EGYPTIAN WOULD BE SO DELIGHTED THAT SHE HAS SUCH A GORGEOUS AND SWEET CAT NAMED AFTER HER, IT WOULD CERTAINLY CONFIRM THE EYGPTIAN WORSHIP OF CATS.
AND SHES SUCH A YOUNG CAT WITH SO MANY YEARS OF LOVE FUN, AND WORSHIP FROM ALL WHOARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS ENCHANTRD GODDESS!!

THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL BOW AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR NIFTY NEFERTITI OUR NEWEST AND MOST IMMORTAL CAT OF THE DAY!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Nefertiti you certainly are adorable!!! :)

No wonder everyone falls in love with you!!! We mere humans just can't help ourselves!!! ;)

I hope you have a fun, treat filled day. Somehow, I think you will!!! ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

cassiesmom
01-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Neffers, Tee-tee, Nefertiti! You are precious and adorable! I hope you will have a long and happy life with your family. Happy Cat of the Day, sweety girl!

tatsxxx11
01-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Oh Tee Tee! What a beautiful little queen you are!:) I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, but so heartened to know that your family's spirit is healing, thanks to you, thanks to the joy and laughter and love you bring to their lives! I was so touched, and smiled from ear to ear, reading how at 9pm, promptly, you hold court on the couch, your entire family settling in for a little down time in front of the tube:D As your Mom says, every day with our beloved furkids is a day to be cherished, and I hope for you and your family, many, MANY more happy years together! You're an angel!:) Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart! Hope you're being spoiled to the max, just as you are every day!;) Hugs and little kisses to you, beautiful Nefertiti!:)

kb2yjx
01-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Absolutely PRECIOUS Baby Girl!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that you have many years of happiness and good health! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!

5Cats
01-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Oh, cuteness attack!!!! Nefertiti - what a sweetie! :D She sounds like fun, too. Hope she stays well. With all the love you're giving her, I'll bet she'll be fine!