PDA

View Full Version : Annie is a wiggle-wart!

gini
01-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Annie MUST sit on my lap every morning while I sit at the computer.
She jumps up on my lap from my right - manages a claw or two on my thigh.
I think she is settled down and start petting her. No, she is facing the wrong way - so she squirms around and around until she is facing the other way.

Think she is done? Nope - she lays down - but if I don't hold her up she will slide upside down back on to the floor. We repeat this routine several times each morning.

Edwina's Secretary
01-08-2008, 10:08 AM
Dear Annie,

Excellent attention-getting technique! I give it a 9.5!

Attentively,

Edwina :D :D

cassiesmom
01-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Annie, would you be able to give lap-sitting lessons to my Cassie? She likes to sit near me but not on my lap.

Laura's Babies
01-08-2008, 01:02 PM
MIne take turns but have different methods. Amy walks back and forth at my feet, leaning on my legs until I pick her up. Samantha jumps right from the floor to my lap, Giz has to get on the stool under my computer desk and put one paw at a time on the computer chair between my legs, bumping her head on the keyboard drawer. Boo will just stand by my chair until I tell her to come on up, then she will assess the best way to do it. This is played out off and on all day, over and over.

smokey the elder
01-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Every evening I have "Bubba and Pink Nose Time". Bubba has to take his 18+ lb bulk, jump on my chest, walk in a circle for awhile, get settled, knead and purr. Pink Nose will then jump RIGHT on my bladder or solar plexus (he *only* weighs 14 lbs) and stand there and knead, eventually settling right next to Bubba.

Randi
01-08-2008, 02:01 PM
LOL! Annie, you sure know how to get attention. :D Aren't Rascal and Emma jealous?

If I sleep late, Fister will come walking on my pillow behind my head and give me headbumpies. :) In the evenings... should I forget, he certainly knows when it's bedtime - and lets me know in a loud tone of miawww!! I love our snuggles in bed though. ;)

catmandu
01-08-2008, 04:36 PM
TUBSTER PANTHER CAN BE AN ATTENTION SEEKER TOO, HES THE ONLY CAT WHO VISITS WHEN I AM ON THE COMPUTER!!!
HES NEVER BEEN PETTED, I WOULD IMAGINE SO HES A REAL FURRY PURRRY CAT WHEN I PET HIM AND SCRATCH HIM BEHIND THE EARS.
HES ERASED A FEW THINGS, BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT HES NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE OTHER FOUND CATS YET, AND LOVES TO ME AS HIS PAL.
I KNOW HOW ANNIE IS AS WE HAD CATS AT HOME, MY DEAR MOTHER CALLED THEM NEEDY KNEADERS AS THEY WOULD SIT ON YOUR LAP , AND USR IT AS A PLACE TO SHARPEN THIER CLAWS.
SHE ALWAYS HAD A TOWEL AS A BUFFER AS OTHERWISE THAT WOULD HURT.
:cool:

slick
01-08-2008, 08:13 PM
First you pet this side, then I turn around and you pet my other side without having to move your arm. No wait, I think I want the other side done again. See Meowmie?? I'm just trying to make it easy on you. :cool: