PDA

View Full Version : How Many?

mspoisel
08-14-2002, 12:54 AM
How many cats do you have? How big is the place where you're living? I have 5 cats now and they seem to get along great, they are happy and adjusted. 5 sounds like a lot when I say it but not when I think about them. How about you all? I want more but I don't want to be overly weird...

Sarah

Mom to cats Ani b. 2/01, Sunny b. 4/01, Zoe b. 8/01, Dylan b. 11/01 and Trevor b. 5/02

Former User
08-14-2002, 01:57 AM
2 cats, Casper - male, black 22/5/2001
Kitty - female - tabby 22/5/2001
You can see their pics on my signature and more pics on their website.

Fuzzy317
08-14-2002, 02:07 AM
In our 3 bedroom/2 bath house, we currently have 4 cats and 3 dogs. In the near future, we may be fostering another cat for a family friend.

Oh, BTW, you can edit your profile, edit your signature, so you do not have to remember and type your name and the information about your cats on each post. It could put that on automatically. :)

RockyRoad
08-14-2002, 04:06 AM
I only have one cat, Sally, and there is pics of her on her website. http://hometown.aol.com/french4ever808/page2.html I don't have many pictures of her on it, but I'm working on it!

Vio&Juni
08-14-2002, 05:26 AM
Only one cat (sigh), unfortunatelly. Her name is Juni. We rent now and our landlord has a limit to one. Used to have three. So much fun! Everyone of us (me, my sis ad my bro) had a cat to sleep with. Now we have to fight over Juni. She is the wise one, she sleeps a little with me, a little with my brother, then with my sister. But, I guess, she loves me more, because she the morning cuddle goes to me :D
Don't pay attention to what people could thing. Have as many as you want. I think, weird are people that don't like pets.;)

C.C.'s Mom
08-14-2002, 05:45 AM
Our house is the abode of 2 cats (although I would actually count Rudie for 3 at the moment) and one extremely bouncy dog. Wouldn't mind another dog and a few more cats, but it wouldn't be fair on the cats who really have a hard time adjusting themselves.

yumyum6970
08-14-2002, 07:00 AM
WE JUST HAVE TWO CATS..YUM YUM - RAGDOLL AND DUCHESS - BIRMAN. OUR PLACE IS A GOOD SIZE NOW THAT WE HAVE MOVED INTO A TOWNHOUSE THEY LOVE IT :)

Chinadoll
08-14-2002, 08:34 AM
2 kittens- Scout & Gigi and 4 ferrets - Rory, Lola, Jax, & Max
All in a 2 bedroom apartment...one bedroom is specifically for the ferrets, and the kitties get the run of the rest of the place.

update- as of 8/14/02, I now have 3 kitties due in part to my Mother who brought an adorable kitten home to me last night.

So 3 kittens-Scout, Gigi, & Bixby and 4 ferrets-Rory, Lola, Jax & Max

*sigh* No more! Unless it is an emergancy situation.

Piglet
08-14-2002, 08:46 AM
1 female tabby cat Piglet in a 4 bedroom appartment that Piglet and I share with three nice girls. Piglet can't go in their bedrooms but has my room, the big living room, kitchen and the balcony at her disposal.
Next month my boyfriend and I are moving into a big 3 bedroom appartment and Piglet will get to meet his tuxedo cat Wissel and our new cream-coloured kitten Teddy.

KittyKats10
08-14-2002, 01:30 PM
10cats for me *giggle* but me isnt counting our new babies dunno how many there r the mother had them in the forest and we havent seen em yet lol 4dogs 2turtles 2bunnies 1 hamster :D
and im proud :p

KittyKats10
08-14-2002, 01:31 PM
BTW if ya want their names just ask :rolleyes:

Vermontcat
08-14-2002, 01:37 PM
I have one 14 year old female cat who is queen of this castle. We tried to add another cat once but she wouldn't go for it. She pretty much goes where she wants in our 3 bedroom house, on the deck or in the yard.
I like your cats names especially Zoe since it's my name too! My cat is named Samantha or Sam for short.:)

Aspen and Misty
08-14-2002, 02:49 PM
I have 5 cats also. I would have to agree saying it I am like wow we haev to many but coeming home I am like not enough! LOL. Well I guess our house is big, it holds 2 dogs 5 cats, ALOT of small animals, and 7 humans. LOL.

catland
08-14-2002, 03:06 PM
4 cats here. Sid is 6 years old, Jan is 3, Joxer and Quincy are 2.

We have a house with a big back yard that they can play in because we have a cat door that goes outside.
Once they're outside, they have trees to climb and and fresh catnip to roll around in.

They are very happy, spoiled kitties.

Uabassoon
08-14-2002, 03:07 PM
In my 3 bedroom house we have 3 cats. Zasper and Corkscrew are mine and my roomate has a cat named Sasha.

NoahsMommy
08-14-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by KittyKats10
BTW if ya want their names just ask :rolleyes:

I want to hear their names!! :) Do you ever get them mixed up??

We have three, Noah, Noel and Basil...they are all in my signature, in that order. We live in a two bedroom apartment and they have the run of the place. When people ask how many we have, they always scrunch up their faces when we say "Three"...I have no idea why...they are so clean and independant. Oh well! Their loss!!! :D

Fuzzy317
08-14-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Fuzzy317
In our 3 bedroom/2 bath house, we currently have 4 cats and 3 dogs. In the near future, we may be fostering another cat for a family friend.

Oh, BTW, you can edit your profile, edit your signature, so you do not have to remember and type your name and the information about your cats on each post. It could put that on automatically. :)

Its official, I go Friday to pickup a cat, Boo-Boo-Kitty, we are fostering for a family friend. Her other cat, Teaser, she has had for years, has a growth on his head. They have sent off a biopsy, its either a cyst or a tumor. The vet suggested he be kept quiet and not get stressed by the other cat. So, Boo-Boo is coming to stay with us.

So, that will make my numbers 5 cats and 3 dogs. :)

KittyKats10
08-14-2002, 06:26 PM
OK here r the names
my cats
Mischief
Jack
Jill
Mulan
Buddy
Max
Yellow Kitty
Tangric
Cuatro
Ittis Bittis
do u want the other animals names to? and No i dont get them mixed up but i do get Buddy and Tangric mixed up

Miss Meow
08-14-2002, 06:26 PM
That's very generous of you Fuzzy 317, I hope Boo-Boo settles in quickly :) And good wishes for Teaser too.

KittyKats10
08-14-2002, 06:28 PM
anyone have a kitty that is black and white or yellow? lol

KittyKats10
08-14-2002, 06:30 PM
i just read urs Fuzzy317 and that is really nice

krazyaboutkatz
08-15-2002, 01:30 AM
I live in a two bedroom condo and I have 3 cats. Storm is 6, Pepper is 5, and Sunny will be 2 on Aug. 25th. They can't go into my roommates room or bathroom but are allowed to go everywhere else. Their pics are in my signature.

KittyKats10
08-15-2002, 07:54 AM
ive seen their pic. before but they r sooooooo cute :p