PDA

View Full Version : Casting Call For Dogs

elizabethann
01-07-2008, 01:07 PM
If Fenway wasn't so afraid of loud noises, I would try to get him involved in this play. But if there are any BRAVE PT dogs out there in the Boston area, you may want to make your dog a star:

Is your dog a DIVA?
Posted: 07 Jan 2008 08:55 AM CST
The New Repertory Theatre in Watertown is currently looking for a small dog to be a part of its current production of Moliere’s “The Misanthrope”. The owner would need to commit to dropping the dog off and picking him/her up for daily performances from January 13 to Feb 10, 2008.
There is a small travel stipend and FREE tickets to the show available! If interested please email Bevin O’Gara at [email protected].

Taz_Zoee
01-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Oh, that's neat! Except one thing I would not agree with is dropping off the dog. I would want to stay there, maybe out of sight. But I wouldn't feel comfortable just leaving my dog with people I don't know. That's just me.

elizabethann
01-07-2008, 01:57 PM
I thought the same thing too. :)

Ginger's Mom
01-07-2008, 02:36 PM
I don't think they would mind the owners staying. I think when I read that I just assumed that they were afraid that people wouldn't want to commit their time to sitting around for the play all of those days so in order to get more of a response they were giving people the option of just dropping off their dogs. But I agree, I think people like us :D wouldn't leave their dogs with strangers. I just find it sad that no one associated with the play has a dog (just kidding, they may all have housefuls of large dogs).

Muddy4paws
01-07-2008, 07:39 PM
My friends dog does TV work she is a right diva, I thought that was how the process was done? I know the lady comes to my friends house to pick her up and the drop her off and the dog is always so excited to go, She will cry to get out the door when she hears her car pull up :D