PDA

View Full Version : For our PT friends in the mid-west & west

momcat
01-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Stories of your devastating and destructive storms have been on our local news these past few days. For all of our PT friends living in the affected areas, please know prayers are being prayed for your safety and wellbeing.

It's easy to understand how difficult things must be for you. If there's any way possible, please post in to let us know you're okay.

If there is ANYTHING you need...batteries, flashlights, candles, cat, dog and/or pet food be sure to let us know! I'm confident that our wonderful PT family will join forces to help.

God be with all of you!

Laura's Babies
01-07-2008, 07:05 AM
I second that! (This weather is so scarey!)

cassiesmom
01-07-2008, 06:00 PM
Well ... it's thunderstorming in Chicago AND there is a tornado watch until 9 PM. That is very unusual for early January! But I'm okay with it, at least for now, because I don't have to shovel rain.

catmandu
01-07-2008, 06:13 PM
WE ARE PRAYING FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN DANGER FROM THE WEATHER.
MAY I ADD THE PEOPLE AND PETS ON CANADAS EAST COAST WHO HAVE BEEN HIT BY FOUR MASSIVE SNOW STORMS JUST IN THE LAST WEEK ALONE.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats1011742.jpg
WE PRAY ALL ARE SAFE AND WARM.

momcat
01-07-2008, 07:01 PM
MAY I ADD THE PEOPLE AND PETS ON CANADAS EAST COAST WHO HAVE BEEN HIT BY FOUR MASSIVE SNOW STORMS JUST IN THE LAST WEEK ALONE.WE PRAY ALL ARE SAFE AND WARM.

Absolutely, Gary! And thank you very much for letting us know of others in harm's way.

Hey there, Cassiesmom! I'm so happy to know you and yours are okay and hope it stays that way.

Oh, if only I could send our 60 degree temperatures to the icy and blizzard zones! I love the cold weather, the 20 degree range, and this heat is making me crazy!!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-08-2008, 10:56 AM
There are tornado warnings out for Arkansas right now. One person has been killed already. These storms are in Missouri too and heading north.

We are only a bout 2 miles from the Missouri western border and we had thunderstorms last night but are ok here. Missouri did have several tornado warnings last night.

Tornadoes in January are rare.

Prayers on the way for everyone in the paths of these storms and all who were hit by the massive snow storms. :(

aki
01-08-2008, 02:44 PM
we're ok in western michigan. just rain and some thunder last night, all the crazy weather was north of us. we have power and gas and sig dosen't even fret about storms it seems.

where my parents live, they got it worse, they were in a tornado watch for a while last night. but nothing touched down anywhere, thanks be to God.

Aki

lvpets2002
01-08-2008, 02:46 PM
I second that! (This weather is so scarey!)

Yes I third that.. Let us know if things needed or temp homes needed for the babies.. Prayers being sent..

Lobodeb
01-09-2008, 12:31 AM
How nice of you to think of us during this crazy weather we're having.

I love PT! :D