View Full Version : A picture and video of Ebby

ChrisH
01-06-2008, 01:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Ebby%202008/a426b015.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Movies%202/th_df5a2818.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Movies%202/?action=view&current=df5a2818.flv)

Randi
01-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Ohh, Ebby and Bob, don't you two look sweet!! :) The green background is perfect for Ebby.

How do they like their new place? Have they got used to things being in a different place? I hope you all love it! :D

I could not view the video.

Laura's Babies
01-06-2008, 02:44 PM
I love your accent!

Both look like camera hogs and glad to pose pretty for a nice video for us. Thanks! I enjoyed looking at them and hearing your voice!!

lizbud
01-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi Bobby. :) How do you like your new house sweetie? I believe
this is the first time I've seen Ebby sit so close to Bob. They both look
like they have settled in fine. It's good to hear from you all again. :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Great video.:) I'm glad that you were able to get them so close together. They both seem much calmer around each other and seem to like their new home.:) How long have you had Ebby?

ChrisH
01-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Happily, both Ebby and Bob have settled well in our new home. Bob adapted pretty much right away but it took Ebbs a little longer. Her first night was not a happy one, she even hid inside a pillowcase at one point! But it got better day by day after that, I'm glad to say. :D
The size of the place means they have to live in closer proximity and have done so pretty well, so far anyway. I have seen Ebbs lash out at Bob a few times, but, I'm glad to say, missing the target each time. His following and sniffing her butt when she rushes away with her tail up doesn't endear him to her for sure but that's not when she's struck out, that just seems to come out of the blue. :confused:

Randi, I'm sorry you can't see the video :( I'm wondering why?

Tracey, I've had Ebbs for just over 5 years now, time flies doesn't it. :)

catmandu
01-06-2008, 05:44 PM
What A Great Dog And Cat Dynamic Duo You Have There And Its Great To Hear Your Voice As Well As The Unmistakeable Voice Of Actor And War Hero Jimmy Stewart, One Of My All Time Favorite Actors.
Which Movie Is That, If You Dont Mind Me Asking.
They Loook So Happy And I Bet Ebby And Bob Get A Lot Of Snuggle Up Time Together!!!!

ChrisH
01-06-2008, 06:00 PM
What A Great Dog And Cat Dynamic Duo You Have There And Its Great To Hear Your Voice As Well As The Unmistakeable Voice Of Actor And War Hero Jimmy Stewart, One Of My All Time Favorite Actors.
Which Movie Is That, If You Dont Mind Me Asking.
They Loook So Happy And I Bet Ebby And Bob Get A Lot Of Snuggle Up Time Together!!!!
Thanks Gary. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/Hugs2.gif
Yes, of course you are right, it is the voice of Jimmy Stewart, one of my all time favourites too, and in answer to your question the film was Shenandoah. :)

Vermontcat
01-06-2008, 09:36 PM
It's so nice to see a photo of pretty Ebby and a video of her together with happy Bobby! :)
It looks like they don't mind being too close to each other now, they just try not to look at each other when they are that close. ;)
I also just loved hearing your accent in the video. :)

rosethecopycat
01-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Very cute video!

catfamily
01-07-2008, 09:54 PM
I knew I had to see this as soon as I saw the heading.I love your 2 pets soooooo much.I just love Ebby's beautiful eyes...I really really love them and her gorgeous sleek shiny coat.And Bob is such a darling and a very good good boy :)
They both are so wonderful.I hope you all are very happy with your move.It's nice to have everyone closer in a smaller place sometimes...most times I think :) It makes it nice and cozy and you all just get glued to one another...a great feeling.

Taz_Zoee
01-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Awww, so cute! I didn't realize how big Ebby was until she walked across the bed to the window. I LOVE big kitties!!! :D :D
And our DJ was a cocker, so of course I adore Bob too. :)

ChrisH
01-11-2008, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/grouphug.gif

It looks like they don't mind being too close to each other now, they just try not to look at each other when they are that close. ;)
During the night I got out of bed to go to the toilet and there in the living room was a first, Ebby lying on the couch with Bob lying on the rug in front of her. It was so nice. :D

Killearn Kitties
01-11-2008, 07:30 AM
Oh Chris, how wonderful! Perhaps the enforced close proximity has been good for them. :D I hope so.
How are things going? Is everything unpacked? All organised?

ChrisH
01-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Oh, Karen it was, I had a big such a bit 'ol smile on my face when I saw them. :D

Yes, things are going well, thanks for asking, everything more or less organised. Got the new futon sofa bed I needed on Wednesday and it obviously has Ebby's approval, in fact she's sleeping on it now. :D Just need to get a washer/dryer - because it's hell trying to dry stuff in such a small place - and a roller blind for the bathroom and I'm pretty much set. There is other stuff to do, like decorating and changing the bathroom carpet to tiles/lino but that can wait until spring.

:D