PDA

View Full Version : Meet my new addition! *1 picture*

Alysser
01-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Well, I got a hermit crab today. He was the most active one there and he really is active. We've had hermies before and know how to properly care for them. I am already in love with him. I still don't have a name, but we'll see what I can come up with, with a little help from here maybe ;) . He's really for a project I have in my animal program. All I have to do is keep records and such of how to take care of hermit crabs, dogs, and budgies. I love this project. ;) So anyway meet "NO-NAME":
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/IMG_2918.jpg

Bad pic but I'll see if I can come up with a better one.

Thanks for lookin'! Any name suggestions?

Zippy
01-06-2008, 02:56 PM
He is adorable. Congrats :)
name ideas-Sebastian,Buck,Gizmo,Shelldon,Mr.Crabbs

IRescue452
01-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Cute little guy. Sometimes I like to make names from their scientific name. He's a Coenobita clypeatus. I see Nobit, Clyde and Pete.

Alysser
01-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Thanks you two! I've decided to name him Jerry. I started calling him that when we were in the car yesterday and all day. It just stuck. I trained him today, with my sister's help, to walk on my hands and not pinch me. He's a really nice hermit crab(so far!) so let's see how long that lasts. He's currently snacking on corn and diced carrot bits along with some cheerios for desert. ;)