PDA

View Full Version : Catch this SEQUEL!

Freedom
01-06-2008, 08:26 AM
This is a delightful bunny story, if you haven't read it yet!

Oh my, what a delightful photo of a sleek, shiny coat! Sequel, you must have been well loved and well cared for to have such a luscious fur coat. I enjoyed reading the tribute your mom wrote about you, she loved you VERY much. You were SUCH a character, lots of personality. I love how you got your name - Midnight Part II, he hee. And the gender confusion, not even discovered until shortly before you crossed to the Rainbow Bridge. I am so glad you keep in touch with your mom via the cactus flowers! Play hard at the Bridge sweetie, you are a very special Pet of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Sequel you were indeed a beauty!!!

I can tell by your human's words that you were so loved !!! :)

I'm sorry you had to go to the Rainbow Bridge way too soon!

I bet you have met one of Pet Talk's favorite bunnies there: Miss Sophie. She was a beautiful ebony bunny just like you!!! I can only imagine the mischief you two must be into at the Bridge! ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Pet of the Day!!! :)

tatsxxx11
01-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Precious Rainbow Bridge bunny Sequel. It is an honor to memorialize and honor you and your legacy of love, here today.:) What a heartwarming tribute your Mom has shared with us. It's always heartbreaking to learn that a fellow animal lover has lost a beloved furkid. But it is so comforting to know that while you were taken from this earth, and your devoted guardian, far too soon, during your lifetime, you were so completely and unconditionally loved, and are still.:) Our furkids do find the most amazing ways to communicate their love for us, and I can't imagine a more beautiful reminder of the love you continue to hold in your heart for your Mom, than your blooming Christmas cactus. Until we are reunited with our beloved companions, such connections are a priceless gift of comfort. Continue to watch over your Mom, there from the Rainbow Bridge, and play and romp happily with all of our furangels, until that happy day of reunion:) Much love to you on your special day sweetheart, and to your Mom:)

AvaJoy
01-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Absolutely THE greatest name you were honoured with, Sequel! And the tribute your guardian wrote was touching and beautiful, just as you were, darling. Not that your person could ever possibly forget you, honey, but may you continue those blossoms twice a year so your person knows you are in still in his/her heart, never to depart, and watching over. :)

Jessejames
01-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Hi thank you all so very much for your kind works about my Sequel bunny! It really makes me feel good, and I'm glad you all liked the story!!! It was a VERY sad time, especially since she died in my arms, but I feel SO fortunate to have had her at all! What a great bunny she was! It truly made my day to see your comments and love! Thank you! I have some REALLY great pictures of her too, if anyone was ever interested. Anyway, keep an eye out for the rest of my zoo, including my kitty Coal who will be 15 this year, right around Valentine's Day, and my Bearded Dragons!

Thank you thank you! Your kind words mean MORE than you may know!!!

~Jess~ :)

Jessejames
01-11-2008, 03:32 PM
I made this tribute for her shortly after she died. My Aunt owns an engraving business, so I will be having her engrave this picture onto a small piece of black marble. Thank you ALL for looking! :)

Love, Jess

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9549/sequelbunnyxz8.th.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sequelbunnyxz8.jpg)

andrea2712
01-15-2008, 12:41 AM
Dear Jess,
thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us. I'm sorry we missed your special day. Belated Congrats on being pet of the day!! She sure deserved it!! She had a wonderful life thanks to you and now you have a bunny angel watching over you.

Sending lots of bunny hugs to Denver :)