PDA

View Full Version : 1 new picture of Heidi and I

Miranda_Rae
01-06-2008, 05:42 AM
I know I have not been on in FOREVER and I know that probably alot of people don't remember me, but yeah. I have been away at college for quite some time, and I am finally back home...well ive been back home but i haven't checked in with you guys....lol ;) Anyway, i have some more pictures to show you but i haven't quite figured out the whole uploading thing quite yet, and i don't know which one to use. Anyway, my parents are moving to Minnesota so I am in the process of trying to find an apartment that allows dogs. If I can't find any by the time they move they will take Heidi with me until I can find one. Anyway, heres Heidi and I recently...I look a little different now because I got my lip peirced but other than that I look the same (cept I am now a few pounds lighter...thank God! :p ) Well here is Heidi and I! :D

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2020/2171733262_1011f66a6a.jpg?v=0

chocolatepuppy
01-06-2008, 06:24 AM
Welcome back! Good to see you and Heidi! Wishing you luck finding a place quickly that will let you keep Heidi with you. :D

Rachel
01-06-2008, 07:46 AM
What a great picture! Hopefully you will find a place which will accomodate a tenant with a pet. You and Heidi definitely need to be together. That picture speaks volumes. Good luck on your search. Don't be afraid to bring up the issue of having a dog with a landlord, even one who advertises *No Pets*. People do change their minds. When an apartment has been empty for a while, the need to have it produce income may make them rethink the situation. Your landlord's concern will be will the dog be a disturbance to other tenants and will it destroy my property. If you can provide assurance that Heidi will not create havoc, you stand a chance.

Christiansmommy
01-06-2008, 08:03 AM
Welcome back! I remember you and Heidi! Great pic! :)

Catty1
01-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Get references from your vet and neighbours if possible. :)