PDA

View Full Version : Im still here

ilovehounds
08-13-2002, 03:05 PM
Hey guys, Im still kickin.

Just thought I'd pop by and tell ya whats been happening with me and the houndies.

Its been busy. After Mikey died I spent alot of time with my aunt and uncle and still do just not as much. They are doing better, moving on getting out but its still so painfull.

Hannah is now a therapy dog, she will visit a nursing home three times a week come fall. She loves it she has had her interviews and enjoys the people at the centre.

Copper is doing great lovin the summer sun, his additude with men still hasn't changed but thats okey.

I went to my local shelter for some more volunteer work and have now been asked to be the webmaster for the laws website. wich is so exciting, I then hope to move into the photography for the shelter aswell I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Ummm what else ?? there are no new animals yet ..lol.. I want a kitten but haven't got the parents talked into it yet.

Pictures will come I have a lot taken but none uploaded. So I'll be back later with them.

Rachel
08-13-2002, 03:27 PM
Congratulations to you and your Hannah, official therapy dog. I hope you both enjoy the work you will be doing. It should be very rewarding and so worthwhile. As Angels3 would say, *Onya*

tatsxxx11
08-13-2002, 06:09 PM
Oh, how great to have you back. And, our VERY OWN Hannah is a therapy dog. :) That is an amazing achievement, one to be so very proud of! Yay, Hannah!!! Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me. You were so missed! It's wonderful to have you home again! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

delidog
08-13-2002, 07:46 PM
we are so glad to see you back!!! we have been asking about you...i don't know the story of why you haven't been here...but it sounds as if a family member passed away...and for this i am so sorry...but it sounds like you are starting to move forward...congratulations to dear Hannah!!!MS.Therapy Dog!!! i bet that shes' great at it!!!Nothing like a Houndie for some good therapy...glad that Copper is loving his summer!!!!
hugs to you all...hope all is well.....

cannot wait for more of your pictures!!!!

mugsy
08-13-2002, 07:52 PM
Geez Angie, I thought maybe you fell off the face of the earth!! lol I'm glad to have you back. Congrats to Hannah on being a therapy dog.

Have you seen Sammy yet?? He is definitely a hound..you should hear him bark!! lol

Did those people ever get back to you about the beagle that they wanted?? Abby is still at Pet Refuge... Danni got adopted this week.

Welcome back again...it's a pleasure to see you again.

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-22-2002, 02:15 PM
I just now saw this post.

How exciting about Hannah being a Therapy Dog. I think she will be great!

Logan
08-22-2002, 03:39 PM
Angie,
It is so great to hear from you. I have often wondered how you were, after going through such a huge loss.

Congratulations to Hannah too, on being a therapy dog!! What a team the two of you are!!! Hugs to both Hannah and Copper, and give one to yourself while you're at it. We have missed you!!

Logan

anna_66
08-22-2002, 04:26 PM
Wow, I was wondering about you! So good to hear such good news about everything!
I'm sure Hanna is going to make a GREAT therapy dog. Way to go girlhttp://www.plaudersmilies.de/happy/bigok.gif
I'm glad your starting to move on, and things are getting a little easier. Take care & make sure you get those pics posted soon, can't wait to see them!