PDA

View Full Version : A few pix of the fur posse

Medusa
01-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Some of the pix were too large but here are a few that my son took while he was home during the holidays. The first is of Yodie Yodie looking like she just got busted. The second is Creamsicle being her fastidious self. And the third is of Creamsicle again, living her "rough" life. :)

Craftlady
01-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Cute photos :)

Medusa
01-03-2008, 02:13 PM
The first is of Puddy. Sorry about the eye goobers. She's had that problem since the day she was born. I walk around w/a wet cloth in my hands most days. The second is of Pidge after just scarfing down some roast chicken. Since my son couldn't be here for Thanksgiving, I roasted a chicken w/stuffing for him and, of course, the fur posse got a share. :)

catmandu
01-03-2008, 04:34 PM
WHAT A GREAT CLOWDER OF CATS!!
AND THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ARE GLAD TO SEE THIER OLD FRIENDS AGAIN, AND SEND OUT A BIG HAPPY MMMMEEEEOOOWWW!!!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

lvpets2002
01-03-2008, 04:41 PM
;) OMG they are all so Adorable & Pretty.. Bigg Whisker Smoochss..

cassiesmom
01-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Medusa, your posse is (are?) BEAUTIFUL! I get the same look from Cassie sometimes as the one Yodie is giving the camera.

phesina
01-03-2008, 04:53 PM
What fine-looking posse-cats!

krazyaboutkatz
01-04-2008, 12:19 AM
They're all gorgeous.:) We need to start seeing more of them.;)

G535
01-04-2008, 12:44 AM
Lovely cats! :)

Medusa
01-04-2008, 06:39 AM
We need to start seeing more of them.;)
The pix that my son took of all the boys just didn't turn out right. They were all blurry. And I don't have a very good camera; all the eyes come out red or hollow. But thanx for all the compliments, guys. I know the fur posse appreciates it and so do I. :)

Killearn Kitties
01-04-2008, 07:01 AM
They are adorable pictures! :D Those beauties could not possibly take a bad picture.
Snugglies all round!

Medusa
01-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Yes, his eyes look oily. LOL When he is in Ohio, his eyes itch almost non stop and he put vaseline on them to help because he was rubbing his eyes too much. The other pic is of Yodie, sneaky little girl got into my bedroom and was on my bed when he snapped this. And yes, that's ear gunk in her left ear. She's currently on meds for it.

krazyaboutkatz
01-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Your son sure is handsome and you're very pretty too. You both look very happy together.:) Maybe your son is allergic to your cats. He's probably not used to living with so many of them.

Both of my SIL's are very allergic to cats.:( One is also very allergic to dogs too so their children will never be able to have a cat or dog.:( The other one can tolerate dogs and they do now have a 1 year old puggle.:)

Medusa
01-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Maybe your son is allergic to your cats. He's probably not used to living with so many of them.

Nah. I had 4 cats and a dog when he lived at home while he was in college. It's the dry winter air in Ohio. His sinuses start the second he gets off the plane.

momcat
01-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Hi Medusa, That sure is one fine looking young man you have there. He looks like the kind of guy any mom would be proud of! The pictures of your kitties are great, what a sweet looking bunch of furballs. Would you deliver a generous round of lovies and scritchies to each of them for me?

Medusa
01-05-2008, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=momcat] That sure is one fine looking young man you have there. He looks like the kind of guy any mom would be proud of! QUOTE]
A young woman who met him for the first time the other day said "You sure do make pretty babies!" LOL Thanx for the compliment. :) And consider the fur posse loved and scritchied. :p

phesina
01-05-2008, 04:28 PM
You certainly do have a fine-looking son, too!

More skritchies to the posse, and good New Year wishes to your son (and you and the cats too, of course).