PDA

View Full Version : My new hairstyle

Miss Z
01-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Hi all!

I know I've not been around too much lately and unfortunately it's going to stay that way for a while, I'm just pretty busy all the time really. I don't like to make a thread every time I 'return', which is going to be only for a few days or so before I disappear again, so I suppose I'll just be popping back now and then to keep up to date with everything!

Anyway, just thought I'd show you my new hairstyle that I had done a few hours ago. Here's before; with my long, straight, blunt-edged, flat and boring style:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/Miss_Z_rat_luver/P1000148.jpg

And then here is after! These are only a few pics I took as soon as I got in, so they probably aren't the best, but oh well. You can basically see I've had it cut a bit shorter and layered, with my parting altered, and I asked them to curl it a bit for me for some extra body. I'll probably keep it straight most of the time though.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/Miss_Z_rat_luver/P1000157.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/Miss_Z_rat_luver/P1000169.jpg

Oh, and I got a nice new camera for Christmas, so I'll drop in with some Flossie and gerbil pics when I can. http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Zara

Karen
01-03-2008, 01:43 PM
It looks great, and more interesting! Nice change, and good to hear from you. Study hard, and we miss you!

moosmom
01-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Oh yeah!!! That cut looks great on you! Ever think of modeling? You are very photogenic, Zara.

Hope things are well with you, honey. ;)

Killearn Kitties
01-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Very nice. :)

Just you get on with studying hard. We want to see brilliant exam results from you, not posts. ;) We'll be here when you get back.

critter crazy
01-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Very nice Zara!!!:eek:

chocolatepuppy
01-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Your hair looks great Zara! :)

K9karen
01-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Zara, you look awesome!!!! Can you get any cuter/adorable????? Great to hear from you..keep doing well in school!!!!

animal_rescue
01-03-2008, 10:06 PM
OMG Zara you look awesome, I just LOVE your hair!!

*LabLoverKEB*
01-03-2008, 10:58 PM
I LOVE it, Zara!! As some others have mentioned, have you ever thought of modeling?! You are beautiful! :)

Alysser
01-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Wow, Zara! Your hair looks beautiful! I really like with the curls, but I think either way looks great! :D

Flatcoatluver
01-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Good to hear from you again Zara, Your so gorgeus, and I love your new hairstyle.

trayi52
01-04-2008, 08:07 PM
You hair looks really great, Zara. My grandson just walked by and said "Wow, she is really pretty".

Willie :)

Jessika
01-05-2008, 04:17 AM
Is it hard to style? I, for one, would LOOOVEE to have a haircut like that... but then styling is a whole different story... I don't style... I just blowdry my hair and that's it lol

Miss Z
01-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Aw, thanks everyone! It's great to hear from all of you, too. :)

Tee hee, it's funny everyone should mention modelling, because when I was in the salon having it restyled, the hairdressers were deciding that my future would be as a catwalk model, with them as my trusty stylists watching behind the curtain. :p I don't think about it much though. Maybe if a good opportunity comes along, I'll take it. I've done a tiny bit of amateur stuff before but never bothered with a portfolio. Studies come first, to be honest.

Is it hard to style? I, for one, would LOOOVEE to have a haircut like that... but then styling is a whole different story... I don't style... I just blowdry my hair and that's it lol

Very hard! My hair doesn't like change very much unfortunately. It's better now I have the layers, though. Before it would get very flat to my head as I have really fine hair, and made my face look a bit long, and once it hit the outdoors would say 'no thanks' and turn into a straggled mess. But now I can flick up the ends of the shorter pieces and give it a bit more va-va-voom. I haven't tried curling it myself yet but don't suppose it'll be quite as neat as the hairdresser's attempt in the pictures. ;)

And tray, tell your grandson he is a sweetheart. :D

Zara

Barbara
01-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Eine sehr schöne Frisur :)
Und viel Glück für deine Prüfungen :)

carole
01-05-2008, 07:23 PM
I have to agree with everyone else's comments, you are indeed very photogenic and such a beautiful girl, glad you are so into your studies, keep at it Zara, you will go along way,love your curls. :)

Miss Z
01-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Sorry to bump this up again :o but now that I have the chance again I must thank you all for your beautiful comments!

(und danke, Barbara ;) )

Catty1
01-12-2008, 02:45 PM
If one of the animal organizations ever has a fashion show for a fundraiser, you could volunteer to model. That would be cool.