PDA

View Full Version : Headache Day

Gin
01-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Hi. Today I'm having one of my Headache Days. I woke up with a migraine, so I'm spending a jolly day at home, slopping around in my bathrobe, taking aspirin and Ibuprofen, and sitting propped up in bed with the window shades drawn and the cats clustered around me.

The pain has let up quite a bit since this morning, so I'm here at the computer. Do any of you get migraines, and if so, what do you do for them? I'd appreciate any advice you care to give. Thanks!

Trumansowner2008
01-03-2008, 02:26 PM
i get headaches all the time

pitc9
01-03-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm so sorry you're not feeling well... :(
I don't get migraines but I did suffer a spinal headache for a week after a botched spinal tap. :mad:

I couldn't sit upright with out feeling like I was going to puke and in my case (the loss of spinal fluid causing the headache) my Dr. told me to drink Lots of caffeine. So my hubby made TONS of trips to the coffee shop for Carmel Lattes!

I hope you're feeling better soon!

lizbud
01-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Hi. I woke up with a migraine, so I'm spending a jolly day at home, slopping around in my bathrobe, taking aspirin and Ibuprofen, and sitting propped up in bed with the window shades drawn and the cats clustered around me.

You are not supposed to take aspirin and Ibuprofen together are you?

I hope you start to feel better. Migraines are the pits. :(

lvpets2002
01-03-2008, 04:55 PM
:( So Sorry you feel bad.. Hope you feel better soon..

Muddy4paws
01-03-2008, 05:34 PM
No computer!

I also suffer from migraines and unfortunatly im alergic to alot of medicine so I pretty much have to ride it out, I find plenty of cold water and sleep and sleeping pills work really well

Trumansowner2008
01-04-2008, 11:49 PM
i always get really bad headaches :eek:

Jessika
01-05-2008, 04:14 AM
Well today is done so I hope you're feeling much better!!

I had a headache WEEK last week, every day was a constant headache... I don't know it if was sinuses or if I was dehydrated, but it's gone now, thank God!