PDA

View Full Version : AMY! AMY! (lol)

CountryWolf07
08-13-2002, 02:46 PM
Hey.. Y'know, to answer your question, yes I'm alive.. very alive..I think I know what happened with the tape.. my dad put it on another tape.. did it twice.. maybe something happened with that while he was doing it.. has to be it! So the tape you have.. isn't the original one I used to tape Anna & Rosie and other stuff.. I'm gonna get to it this week. SO, when I finish it, I won't do anything to do it, I'll just send it to you. I've been so busy with football videotaping's, and I start school next Thursday (AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!) GET ONLINE SOON! I'm ON AIM now.. I am not on late anymore, because of football practices in the morning! We gotta talk soon! It's been forever. See you around! - Rachel

wolf_Q
08-13-2002, 03:05 PM
Rachel! Rachel! You are alive! Oh my, miracles do happen! I want to see the tape soon! I've been waiting since Easter! *cries* I'll send you a Nebo tape AFTER you send mine! Haha! I want to see cute little Anna and Rosie! And you! lol I have stuff to send you (magnet and postcards) but I'm holding them until I get your tape. I'm evil. ;)