PDA

View Full Version : Oliver!!!

kb2yjx
01-02-2008, 03:46 AM
Our very first ORANGEMAN of the New Year!!! I guess only Oliver knows how he got to the top of that woodpile, and someday MIGHT tell you!! Every day Oliver repays you for all the work, time, and LOVE in your caring for him when he was such a wee one. HAPPY COTD!!!

Barbiecat1
01-02-2008, 05:55 AM
Sounds like you both were winners when Ollie entered your life. His Mom knew what to do; good thing she put him up high for you to see; sounds like it's been a lifelong friendship (so far)! Enjoy your special day.

catmandu
01-02-2008, 09:53 AM
I Have A Feeling That Our Angels Knowing You To Be Good And Kind Hearted People Left Oliver Where You Would Be Sure To Find Him. I Bet His Momma Angel Kissed Him, And Told Him To Meew Until You Found Him.
And She Stayed With Him Until He Was Well On His Way To Be Such A Big Cat. We Know That Shes Grateful That He Found Such A Wonderful Furrever Home Where Her Baby Would Be Raised, And Become Such A Much Beloved Friend And Companion.

The Found Cats Love A Happy Ending And Send A Beatific MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Owesome Oliver Our Newest Cat Of The Day!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

momtomany
01-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Oliver what a beautiful handsome boy you are. I just love your story and it warmed me down to my toes. You and your furmommie belong together. Congrats on being COTD. :D

cassiesmom
01-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Oliver, I have a very soft spot in my heart for orange tabby cats and you have touched it today! What a sweet, dear kitty boy you are. Happy Cat of the Day! Big hug to you from me!

gini
01-02-2008, 10:18 AM
There just isn't anything quite like an orange kitty. Rascal, Annie and Emma remind me every day how lucky I am to be able to live with them.

Oliver, for whatever reason your Mom couldn't take care of you - isn't it wonderful that she left you out in plain sight so that your humans could find you and give you a wonderful home.

Yours is a heartwarming story to start out this New Year. We are so happy to meet you.

Medusa
01-02-2008, 10:47 AM
The Universe knew how to bring you and Ollie together. The woodpile was no obstacle whatsoever. How lucky that you found each other. What a big, handsome boy he is! Congrats :) on COTD, Ollie!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Oliver what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I'm sure your cat mom knew she couldn't stay so left you in just the purr-fect place for your new family to find you!!! There is always something special about having a bottle baby. What a wonderful gift you were!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture today. I hope you and your family have a fun day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
01-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Greetings and happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart! You're my kind of boy, Oliver!:D I have two kitties, one an orange boy, and a tabby named Oliver; that makes you one beautiful blend of both my boys!:D

That's one very special human mommy you've got there, sweetheart! My heart went squish as she described the very first moment you opened your eyes and gazed upon her; no doubt from that moment on, a life long bond of unconditional love was forged; you and your mom, soul mates for life!:)

Thanks to your mom for rescuing you, and sharing you, your adorable photo, and your heart (and toe!) warming tale of rescue and love with us all! Hope you and your entire family are enjoying a very happy day, reveling in your well earned "top cat" honors! Hugs and kisses to you, Ollie the Trolley!;)

karlyb
01-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Sweet Oliver, like many others, I have a soft spot in my heart for orange kitties. You are one big bundle of love! We'll never know what happened to your furmom but she must have loved you a lot to leave you where your forever family would find you. Oliver, you bring much joy and love to your family. You are a great COTD!