PDA

View Full Version : I need HELP with a Pink Puppia Soft Harness.

ScottieMommy
01-01-2008, 09:20 PM
I have a quick question, today i ordered a Pink Puppia Soft Harness for my Scottish Terrier in Medium size, chart below.

M
11~13"
16~19"
7~12 lbs.
Maltese, Beagle, Shih Tzu, Japanese Chin, Beagle, Boston Terrier

I know it says up to 12lbs BUT the Boston and Beagle arent 12lbs full grown? Do you think this will fit my girl? She is 16lbs, yes shes a small Scottie.

Heres link so you can see size chart:
http://www.puppiaworld.com/shop/step1.php?number=362

jennielynn1970
01-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Will the neck and chest measurements work on her?? I think that is more of an issues because you don't want them to be too tight.

ScottieMommy
01-01-2008, 11:28 PM
I have have not measured her yet, i dont know how i know is silly but i dont. I dont worry about weight too much because it fits on a 13lbs Lhasa Apso, 3 more pounds is ok, but i will have to see once i get it.

WELOVESPUPPIES
01-02-2008, 04:49 AM
I just got a green one the other day for Chopper. He takes an extra small.
Neck 7-8, Chest 10-13, and weight 3-4 pounds. His fits him good but he is on the smallest setting. I measured him before I purchased it because I don't know anyone close to his size that I could have given it too if it did not. Hope it fits. And yes weight is hard to go by because the chest size is the biggest factor, skinny dogs can still have deep chests making it not fit.

I meant to tell you how to measure her. Measure her neck just like you would for fitting her with a collar, I used a flexible sewing kit measuring tape and wrapped it aroung Chopper's neck, then measure the broadest part of her chest.

ScottieMommy
01-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the help WLP, since i already ordered mine i am hoping it fits :( I will have to send it back if it does not, i just hope they will take it.

Muddy4paws
01-02-2008, 12:47 PM
I would say a Lhasa would be about the same harness size, if not you could send it back Im sure you wouldnt be the first to buy a size too small

ScottieMommy
01-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Thanks Muddy, hoping it will be here tomorrow.