PDA

View Full Version : Not much space left in my bed! (pics)

Kirsten
12-31-2007, 01:17 PM
Look how I have to sleep at night, the girls need a lot of room (and blanket) for themselves!! Not much space left for meowmie!

http://www.catmom.de/pix/bed6.jpg

You wouldn't think wrapping around two cats is the recommended sleeping position for someone who already had a back surgery, would you? And in fact, I'm often getting up with dislocated vertebras!

This, btw, are the girls in the daytime, when they also sleep in my bed. This time, in their famous synchro position: ;)

http://www.catmom.de/pix/bed7.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/bed8.jpg

Kirsten

cassiesmom
12-31-2007, 01:30 PM
Luna and Lily, I love your synchronised sleeping. I also like your meowmie's red coverlet - what a gorgeous color! I have a kitty who assigns me a section of the bed for sleep, too.

jenluckenbach
12-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Just look at those two perfectly delicious striped tortellinies!!!

orangemm
12-31-2007, 03:34 PM
Look how cozy they look! Great picture, Kirsten (as usual)!

Love your color scheme and decor, AND it goes with their pretty fur! :D

catmandu
12-31-2007, 04:31 PM
I Hate To Say This Kirsten, But I Think You Need A Bigger Bed, Thats Kind Of A Small Bed For The Three Of You!!!!
They Do Look So Graet All Curled Together, I Would Be Getting A Queen Sized If You Have The Room So You Can All Stretch Out!!!

Freedom
12-31-2007, 05:17 PM
Oh gosh, those synchronized poses! They look like statues lined up on the shop shelf waiting for me to select one. I CAN'T, I want BOTH! :D

Do you prefer to sleep on the edge and risk falling off, or slipping in next to the wall and being trapped until the "guards" permit you to depart? :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
12-31-2007, 09:53 PM
They sure look cute but I agree with Gary in that you need a much bigger bed.:) I sleep in a queen sized bed and sometimes I feel too cramped.;)

catfamily
12-31-2007, 10:33 PM
I LOVE Your Stlye so much Kirsten.Lovely.
The cats completely took over so I think Gary is right...you may have to get a King for you and the cats.And that way...you can get more cats :eek:
;) :D
Your cats have it made :)
I love your comfortable looking room.it looks very calming.

Kirsten
01-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks! :) LOL, I think you're right; I need a king-sized bed!! :D

Do you prefer to sleep on the edge and risk falling off, or slipping in next to the wall and being trapped until the "guards" permit you to depart?

Between the cats and the wall, and it's difficult when I need to go to the bathroom at night. I'm often dislocating my back when I try to get up without disturbing the girls! :D

Kirsten

Donnaj4962
01-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Awww, how cute they look all snuggled on the bed!

Don't you also find that, should you need to get up in the middle of the night, the cats weight increases by about 10 pounds as you try to maneuver around and/or move them???!!!!

Kirsten
01-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Don't you also find that, should you need to get up in the middle of the night, the cats weight increases by about 10 pounds as you try to maneuver around and/or move them???!!!!

Oh yes, absolutely!!! LOL :D

Kirsten

Barbara
01-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Kirsten, seriously- how about a queen size- 1,20-1,40 m. You sleep better and the three of you have more space!
Just like everyone I agree with the wonderful colour scheme and decoration :)

Kirsten
01-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks! :)

Not enough space here for such a bed. LOL I have my computer corner in my bedroom, so one half of the room is my office! :D I know I'm terrible, but I barely use the rest of the apartment. I guess it's too long that I lived in a single-room-apartment (17 years). All the other rooms here are for the kitties only! ;)

Kirsten

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-01-2008, 12:20 PM
What a PERFECT tortellini duo!!