PDA

View Full Version : Woman Says Cat Stopped Her From Slipping Into Coma

pitc9
12-31-2007, 12:09 PM
WARREN, Ohio -- A cat named Angel lived up to her name when she saved her owner's life.

Alicia Robinson of Johnston, eastern Ohio, said she was on the verge of slipping into a coma from illness and cold when her 7-month-old cat woke her up by frantically batting at her face and biting her nose.

Robinson said she didn't realize how cold it was in her mobile home Dec. 7. She was able to call 911 and was taken to the hospital. There, she learned someone had stolen $500 of fuel from her fuel tank.

Now, Robinson is back home with a new emergency heater. And she has her very own guardian Angel to thank for her good fortune.

http://www.newsnet5.com/family/14947153/detail.html

Kirsten
12-31-2007, 12:54 PM
Oh, that's wonderful!!! :) What a great kitty friend that woman had! I'm glad this story had a happy ending (apart from the thing with the stolen oil).

Kirsten

catmandu
12-31-2007, 04:43 PM
THANK GOD THAT HEROIC CAT HAD THE PRESCENCE OF MIND TO KEEP HIS GUARDIAN FROM SLIPPING INTO ACOMA, AND PERHAPS DYING.
WE HOPE THAT THEY CATCH THE CREEPS THAT WOULD PUT SOMEONES LIFE IN DANGER LIKE THAT, BUT THE SAD FACT IS THAT MOST OF THESE THEFTS ARE NEVER FOUND OUT.
AT LEAST THE LADYS ALIVE THANKS TO HER HERO.
THATS THE MAIN THING.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

RICHARD
01-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Oh,

I thought that he did the Edster move....

Knock shiat off the table unitl I wake up! :confused: