PDA

View Full Version : Plans for New Years?

buttercup132
12-31-2007, 10:38 AM
My plans are either going to a party or going to the bar then back home with my bf at like 11 to celebrate.

Alysser
12-31-2007, 11:03 AM
I am going to my Godfather's party in Staten Island, NY. My parents, my sister, possibly her friend, and my friend are all going.

Kalei
12-31-2007, 11:29 AM
I have no idea. Me and my bf are suppose to be doing something, thanks to my stupid car inspection I can't be on the road after 12 so we have to bum rides and go wherever our friends/parents go. But so far its pretty much a choice of going to friends/families houses and just have a good ole time:)

Taz_Zoee
12-31-2007, 12:24 PM
We are staying home. Bruce has invited some of his friends over to karaoke and stuff, but I said I'm not inviting any of my friends because they all live too far away. I don't want them out driving tonight with the drunk idiots on the road. So it might just be us and the furkids to celebrate the new year. Which is just perfect for me. :D

sparks19
12-31-2007, 12:26 PM
We will be home with Hannah and likely in bed before midnight LOL

Catty1
12-31-2007, 12:45 PM
To get to bed by 10 for a change! :D

Meeting at 7:30 tonight...potluck follows, but I am just not up to being with a lot of noisy people, even though they are all sober. Plus, a number of them have asked if I will play the piano there...I did that for over 20 years, and I just want to hang out quietly.

Happy New Year, everyone! :)

I_luv_rusty
12-31-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm having 4 of my friends over for a party and their also sleeping over. :D

chocolatepuppy
12-31-2007, 01:23 PM
I just baked cupcakes, have a pot of chili started on the stove. We're gonna hang out here with the furkids, safe and quiet. Most likely will not be up when the ball drops. :D

Genny
12-31-2007, 01:33 PM
I guess we will just all hang out at home and shoot fireworks...my grandma won't be here so it won't be the same. someone will stay at the hospital w/her..so this new year won' t be as happy as all the others but the important thing is that everyone is safe and ok. Happy New Year Everyone.. :)

Sirrahsim
12-31-2007, 01:41 PM
We got up at 3 am this morning to get ready to leave San Antonio so I don't know if I will make it to midnight!! DH and I are going to pick up some snacks and see how late we can stay up before we pass out on the couch :D

pitc9
12-31-2007, 01:41 PM
My hubby and I will be spending the night at my in laws house with a few other family members. They only live a few miles from our house, but we don't want to be out on the roads with the crazy people. But the bad thing is that the pups have to stay at home by themselves. :( I want to bring them with us but my hubby said no because someone that is going to be there with us is afraid of Buddy. :(

Medusa
12-31-2007, 02:37 PM
My son is visiting here and performing tonight but I've seen his act several times, of course, so I'm going to sit by the fire and read the book that he gave me for Xmas. I usually entertain on NYE but since I had a large group for Xmas eve, I decided to just sit by the fire and read. Tomorrow, different story. I'll be cooking for a group again. Have a wonderful, healthy, happy, prosperous and blessed new year, everyone! :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-31-2007, 09:03 PM
I'll just be staying home with my furkids and I'll most likely I'll be watching one of the New Year's Eve shows. I'm also trying to get over a cold so I need to stay in and keep warm.

I hope that everyone has a happy, healthy and safe New Year's Eve and New Year.:)

Twisterdog
12-31-2007, 09:45 PM
We're old. We are staying home. DH will probably fall asleep on the couch watching TV, and I'll be on the computer. Woo hoo! :rolleyes:

Flatcoatluver
12-31-2007, 10:20 PM
Well... my original plans where to hang out with friends, but then they changed there minds. So I just got off of work, and now I am dog sitting.. yeah It's a interesting night.

Marigold2
12-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Steve and I will be watching THE SHINING on our TV and drinking Champagne.

anna_66
12-31-2007, 11:25 PM
We had a belated Christmas with my two little nieces (and of course their mom and dad:))
Then we came home, watched the ball drop and by the way it looks my sick hubby is asleep and I will be soon too. No partying for me:o

slick
01-01-2008, 12:19 AM
I don't go out on New Year's at all any more. I've been there, done that...alot of partying when I was in my twenties and thirties. Now, I prefer to stay home with Max and make an honest effort to stay away until Midnight.

Just now I was surfing the channels and I can't find anything on TV showing other New Year's celebrations. Very strange. It's after 10pm so was hoping to watch the ball drop but at 9pm my time (midnight NY time) there was nothing on...unless I missed it.

So here I am on PT, Max is sleeping on the bed and I've just made my first drink of the evening....a caeser with lemon and a celery stick.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!:)

Kfamr
01-01-2008, 01:50 AM
My firnd Justin and I went to a party with Sarah, Don, and a bunch of others. :)