PDA

View Full Version : No biopsy report yet, but here are Mr Meow photos.

jenluckenbach
12-29-2007, 06:43 PM
This was taken the day after his surgery when he wasn't feeling well. He was cool so I held him and put my sweatshirt around him. He stayed here until my butt fell asleep (because of my uncomfortable position). (LOL)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/misc003.jpg

Sleeping is still one of the things he does BEST!
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/misc005.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/misc009.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/small.jpg

As the title says, no test results yet. :( And the only problem is some diarrhea. Hopefully we'll have that under control soon. (at least he doesn't miss the box!)

catnapper
12-29-2007, 06:52 PM
Hiya handsome boy! Good to see photos of you, sad to hear we don't have any good news yet.

Catty1
12-29-2007, 06:53 PM
He looks beautiful and so comfy. I see your household also has the rule that when there is a cat lying on you, you are not allowed to move your body until the cat is finished using it! ;)

Actually, I think it's a LAW, isn't it? :)

I hope the diarrhea is just surgery-related. And I hope no news means that there was nothing urgent to rush back to you with. (fingers crossed).

Is he still the same talkative boy? And eating his fave food?

Thanks for the pictures!

phesina
12-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Awwwwwwwww, such a sweet boy..

We're all praying that you get good biopsy results, dear Mr. Meow!

Love, hugs, and purrs,
Pat and cats

cassiesmom
12-29-2007, 08:28 PM
He looks beautiful and so comfy. I see your household also has the rule that when there is a cat lying on you, you are not allowed to move your body until the cat is finished using it! ;)

I hope the diarrhea is just surgery-related. And I hope no news means that there was nothing urgent to rush back to you with. (fingers crossed).

Is he still the same talkative boy? And eating his fave food?

Thanks for the pictures!

That's a rule at my house! (Cassie Cat's house)

Feel better soon, Mister Meow!

Moesha
12-29-2007, 08:37 PM

Law here too. But sometimes I cheat a little and have someone shake some treats so the kitty has an incentive to leave a little sooner than he might have on his own.

Hoping for good news for Mr. Meow.

kb2yjx
12-30-2007, 09:43 AM
Jenn, I have to laugh when I read your comments about not moving until the cat is finished using your body. I believe that is the FIRST commandment of CATS!!! We are all praying fervently that Mr. Meow will be OK. Please give him a BIG kiss from me! Feel better sweet boy...

jenluckenbach
12-30-2007, 09:48 AM
A little dissappointing update this morning. Sometime over night Mr Meow threw up his dinner (I know it was him only by the consistancy of the throw up, he is the only one eating THAT kind of food). And now this morning he did not eat. So, I know that he does not feel well.

Hopefully it is only a minor set back. We'll consult the vet in te morning. And maybe he will eat before then.

Catty1
12-30-2007, 11:01 AM
HUGS and PT Prayers for Mr Meow.

As you said before, he might need a different med...and I really hope it is something digestive and not cancer.

Give that baby a good cuddle for me. Best of luck at the vet tomorrow.

K & L
12-30-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm not sure what all is going on here but I wish you and Mr. Meow the best of luck. I haven't even been on here to read everyone's posts. Good luck with the biopsy report.

catmandu
12-30-2007, 03:42 PM
WE ARE SENDING PRAYERS FOR OUR FRIEND MR MEOW, AND WE PRAY THAT HIS BIOPSY REPORT COMES BACK ALL RIGHT, AND WE ARE PRAYING THAT YOU HAVE MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER.
THE PET ANGELS WILL STOP BY TO HELP MR MEOW FEEL BETTER AND WE KNOW THAT Y.LEE ANGEL WILL LEAD THE PRAYERS.
:cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Scooter's Mom
12-30-2007, 04:21 PM
I am praying that he will be alright and it's not something serious. Give your gorgeous boy a head kiss from me.

Catty1
12-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Jen, has he eaten anything today?

PT Prayers still going out.

kb2yjx
12-30-2007, 06:40 PM
Sure hope that Mr. Meow has been able to eat and keep the food down!! Continued prayers for Mr. Meow....and Jen, too!!!

jennielynn1970
12-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Awe.. hope he starts to feel better! We do not want him not eating again! Poor guy. Gentle pets and lovies to him!

krazyaboutkatz
12-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Jen, I hope that his biopsy results will be good ones and that his diarrhea and upset tummy aren't anything serious. He'll continue to remain in my thoughts and prayers.

jenluckenbach
12-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Mr Meow DID eat tonight. We haveto hope he keeps it DOWN all night, too.

Catty1
12-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Glad he has an appetite - now Mr Meow, just let the food do its thing, ok?

HUGS and more PT Prayers to Mr Meow and his Meowm. :)

caseysmom
12-30-2007, 10:13 PM
I hope your sweet boy kept his dinner down tonight and I hope you get some good results.