PDA

View Full Version : Chester got *ADOPTED!!!*

rg_girlca
12-28-2007, 01:13 PM
I just wanted to let you know that Chester went to his new forever home today. The woman was very nice and fell madly in love with him and said that he was exactly the type of cat she was waiting for. An orangie loveable cat. Which he is with people, big time. I feel very good about this person.

So good luck in your new forever home sweetie. I'll miss you.

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! Yes, we decided to keep Lindy Lou. She has such a strong bond with the hubby that I just can't break it and he is sssssssooooooo attached to her also. Well, I also thought it was time to add another little girl to the family. :D

kimlovescats
12-28-2007, 01:19 PM
YIPPEE! A double dose of wonderful news! Congratulations to Chester, be happy sweet boy!!!

WELCOME HOME, Lindy Lou! Tell mommy we need some celebratory pictures!!! Oh and a few of brother Chipper wouldn't hurt either! :D

momcat
12-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Horay for Chester! I wish him lots of love, caring and warm companionship in his new furever home!!! You did good, Lorraine.

I'm so happy to know that sweet Lindy Lou has become an official member of the family! She sure chose the very best home and furever family any kitty could hope for! Could I ask you to give her lots of welcome scritchies and lovies from me?

catfamily
12-28-2007, 03:08 PM
This is theeeeeee best news I've heard all day!! :) I'm so happy for Chester.I know he wasn't to fond of other cats (saying it mildly... :D )

I am very happy that lindy lou is staying.She'll be very happy there with all the other cats and you and your hubby.
Wonderful news all around. :)

phesina
12-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Wonderful news about and for both Chester and Lindy Lou. Welcome home, kitties!

And congratulations and thanks once again to Lorraine for finding both of them the perfect homes!

Happy New Year, all!

Pat and cats

catnapper
12-28-2007, 03:48 PM
Congrats on both counts (no surprise on the Lindy Lou front though ;) :p)

cassiesmom
12-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Welcome, Lindy Lou!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/06-12-07B-1.jpg

catmandu
12-28-2007, 05:20 PM
THATS A DOUBLE SHOT OF GREAT NEWS IN THAT BOTH CHESTER AND LINDY LOU ARE GETTING THIER MUCH SOUGHT AFTER FURREVER HOMES FOR PETMAS, TRULY THE GRETAEST GIFT ANY PET CAN RECIEVE!!!
CONCATULATIONS TO BOTH BLESSED AND MUCH LOVED :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: CATS!!!
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D

catfamily
12-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Another Great Job you've done Lorraine.Your a true Angel to cats :)

loveallfurryfriends
12-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Congrats! I'm glad that they both found their forever homes :) :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-28-2007, 07:33 PM
Lorraine, this is wonderful news!!!:D I hope that Chester will be very happy in his new home and I'm so glad that Lindy Lou will be staying in your home permanently.:) You really did need another female.;)

Medusa
12-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Good news all 'round! :)

G535
12-28-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm happy to hear Chester found a good home.

We all knew that Lindy Lou had already found her permanent home! :)

jenluckenbach
12-29-2007, 06:59 AM
CONGRATULATIONS Chester!!! I knew there was a terrific family out there for you! :D

And, just between me and you, Lindy Lou>>>>>>snicker, snicker. way to bond with the FOSTER family!

Killearn Kitties
12-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Wonderful Christmas presents for both these furry babies. :D I am so pleased that they both not have a great home.
Good work, both of you!

jennielynn1970
12-29-2007, 12:38 PM
Yay!!! I'm so glad Chester got a home!!

And yeah, Lindy Lou.... not surprised she's staying, lol! Some of them just melt your hearts, and you just can't let go of them!

jazzcat
12-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Yay for Chester! And Yay for Lindy Lou for knowing just who to bond with to stay in that great home. ;)

I had a feeling that little girl was there to stay, hehehe! :p

orangemm
12-29-2007, 04:44 PM
Me, too, Jazzcat! I figured Lorraine was a goner, the way she talked about Lindy Lou.

That is wonderful news about Chester! Great way to start the new year in a new furrever home.

You are a blessing to these cats. :)

rg_girlca
12-29-2007, 10:33 PM
AAAAAAWWWWWWW shucks, thank you all so much for your lovely comments and yes, some of you know me well, don't ya. :D

Kim, picks will be on the way, including your Chipper's. :)

K & L
12-30-2007, 09:16 AM
Sounds like I've missed quite a bit around here! Congratulations on both!!

Kalei
12-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Aw that is such good news! Good luck Chester in your furrever home. I also am very attracted to loveable orange cats. Just something about that color I think.

And glad that Lindy Lou is staying in your home forever too:D Its always good when the hubby is attached to a cat:)