PDA

View Full Version : Cat Of The Mountain

lizbud
12-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Interesting real live story of a Mascot Cat Of The Mountain in NH.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/worklife/12/27/cat.retires.ap/index.html

Freedom
12-27-2007, 07:06 PM
I've been up to the peak many times over the years, and yes, they always have a cat (or 2!) During the winter months, the trip to the peak is closed to tourists and the weather rangers are often isolated up there for weeks at a time. Having a cat is good thing, as we all know on here!

moosmom
12-27-2007, 07:16 PM
What a wonderful story AND an awesome kitty. I'm glad he had people looking out for him. Another happy ending!!

lvpets2002
12-28-2007, 09:29 AM
;) Such A Very Nice Story With A Great Ending For A Adorable Nin..

catmandu
12-28-2007, 09:49 AM
THAT :cool: :cool: WONDERFUL BIG CAT HAS CERTAINLY EARNED HIS RETIREMENT AND A COZY PLACE BY A WARM FIRE. THE FOUND CATSAND I ARE PRAYING THAT HE HAS MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS IN FRONT OF HIM, AND DOESNT MISS BEING KING OF THE MOUNTAIN TOO MUCH!!!!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

momcat
12-28-2007, 12:52 PM
That's such a great story! This handsome kitty guy will always be the king of the mountain. I'm sure he'll miss going up the trail, greeting all the visitors and enjoing that beautiful mountain scenery.
Enjoy your retirement, Nim, you certainly have earned it! I'm sure you'll be ready and willing to help your successor adapt to mountain life and teach him all the best trails to explore.