PDA

View Full Version : My curls iz cut!

Pam
12-27-2007, 04:57 PM
My mommy gave me a haircut today. She decided since it wuz sorta warm for December she wood use a shorter blade. Then when she gots all dun she felt bad for me cuz she wuz afrade I wuz kold. I got to put on my new winter coat, then, that I dint get to ware yet. She thinks I am kute! Oh I hopes AnnaBelle seez this. :)

We onlee can ware dez tho in the back yard cuz when we goes on walks we uze harnesses and they won't fit over da top. Mom sayz she will have to cut a hole in our coats for our leesh loop. :eek:

Freedom
12-27-2007, 05:14 PM
Oooh, you Do look sweet in the new coat!

Tell mom she doesn't need to cut a hole! I use that type on my dogs, and a harness. I put it UNDER, and then have the leash come up over the top of the neck. Works great! Give it a try before you cut anything.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/Dec%201%202007%20Dogs%20in%20coats/IMG_0875.jpg

Nice job clipping!

chocolatepuppy
12-27-2007, 05:19 PM
You look great Ripley! Your new coat is really nice. :)

WELOVESPUPPIES
12-27-2007, 05:23 PM
I think you look just Darling Ripley with your new do, and your coat is lovely. You are so stylin'. I believe Annabelle will find you irresistable. ;)

As said by Sandie, be sure to try it with the leash first before cutting. I use clothes without holes when Chopper has to wear a leash and I just let the leash come out the bottom of the clothing (along his back). It has never bothered him.

Logan
12-27-2007, 07:06 PM
You are so handsome, Ripley, and I love your new coat!!!! :)

Love,
Auntie Logan

Cinder & Smoke
12-27-2007, 07:42 PM
W:DW, Rip!

Aren't you the *snazzy* dresser!

:D

Rachel
12-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Snazzy is right! And I do believe that you know when you are looking good. Do I detect a model in the making? In his younger years my husband used to do some modeling. The group would put on fashion shows at various locations around the country. The group included a minature poodle named Maurice' (French pronunciation) who brought the house down with his runway demeanor. Ripley, you definitely have *the look*.

Pam
12-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Sandie and Traci, thank you for the tip about the harness. Why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes: You both saved me from butchering two perfectly good coats! :) Lacy and Sugar look quite spiffy in their jackets too and I love their little bows!

Thanks everyone for the nice remarks. Ripley might look very much like the man about town but he is really a Mama's boy. :o

Daisy and Delilah
12-27-2007, 09:53 PM
WOW!! Mom has done a great job on your new haircut, Ripley!! Please tell her I said so. Love your gorgeous coat. The girls are climbing up the legs of the computer desk again :D

K9karen
12-27-2007, 11:23 PM
:rolleyes: How'd I miss this one? :o

Quite the Beau Brummel, he is, our Ripster!(attempts a British accent)

Ginger's Mom
12-28-2007, 09:01 AM
Oh Ripley, you look so handsome in your new haircut and coat. Wait until Mom walks you around the neighborhood in that. People are going to be stopping you every few feet, and may even try to take pictures of you, handsome. Watch out for paparazzi some may have a white dog with them. ;)

kimlovescats
12-28-2007, 09:08 AM
OH MY!!!! Ripley, you look so spiffy in your new winter coat! AnnaBelle is panting heavily over here! She says that mommy needs to buy her a pretty coat to wear on a winter walk too! She also wishes that her mommy would learn to do the haircut by herself, but she has a really nice groomer that takes care of her special needs! ;)

Kisses to you, Ripley!!! :D

Randi
12-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Ripley, aren't humans silly! ;) First they cut off your lovely warm coat, and then... "uh oh, I bet it's a little too cold for Ripley". LOL! But you got yourself a fancy coat, and you look adorable in it! :)

Pam
12-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Ripley, aren't humans silly! ;) First they cut off your lovely warm coat, and then... "uh oh, I bet it's a little too cold for Ripley". LOL! But you got yourself a fancy coat, and you look adorable in it! :)

LOL! It really is idiotic, isn't it? LOL! LOL!

Annabelle, Dis here is Ripley. I am so excited that you saw me on the puter. I hate to poz and felt sorta embarised but just knowin' it made you happy made it all wirth it. :p

Waggingly yours,
Ripley ;)