PDA

View Full Version : Blackstone The New Porch Cat.

catmandu
12-27-2007, 04:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats1011698.jpg
HES STILL A BIT TIMID BUT I FIANALLY PETTED HIM AND GOT HIS PICTURE.
HES A BIG BLACK FUZZY WUZZY BOY, AND HAS A PURRRR TO MATCH MOOSES!!!
HES WELCOME TO COME BY, AS WE DONT BEGRUDGE ANYONE A BITE TO EAT.

cassiesmom
12-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Hello there, Blackstone! Look at those turquoise eyes! I hope I am going to have very good luck today because you have crossed my path. Stay close to the Hotel porch, sweet boy.

catfamily
12-27-2007, 04:29 PM
I LOVE Black Cats sooooooo much.I wish i could keep him.

I hope he gets to become your indoor cat soon.I really am crazy for the Blackies.They get so tight with people.Every Black cat I ever owned had to snuggle with a person at bedtime and usually right near the face. :) Following us all over the house ALL the time :rolleyes: :D

catmandu
12-27-2007, 04:39 PM
I THINK I HAVE SEEN HIM UP AT A TOWNHOUSE SHARED HOUSE UP THE STREET WHERE THEY LET THIER CATS ROAM.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats1011697.jpg
AND I THINK HE AND TUBSTER PANTHER ARE NOT EXACTLY ON MEEOWING TERMS.
HES A NICE CAT , AND I HOPE HE COMES AROUND MORE OFTEN.
HE REALLY HAS A MOTOR CAT PURR NOT UNLIKE THE MOOSES!!!

phesina
12-27-2007, 06:13 PM
What a fine-looking fellow!

Welcome, new porchie Blackstone!

Medusa
12-28-2007, 06:53 AM
Black cats are so sleek and beautiful. My Boo Bear is a real lovey who loves to lie across my son's legs. I hope Blackstone stays close to your porch.

lvpets2002
12-28-2007, 09:22 AM
;) Well Hello there Mr. Blackstone.. You will so enjoy being a porch kitty there at The Found Cat Hotel.. Your Adorable..

catmandu
12-28-2007, 09:40 AM
On Fridaynight When Janice Came To Visit, You Would Think She Wasthe Pied Piper Of Cats, As 3 Porchies, Pouncer Roccalno, Spunky Moose The Deuce And Blackstone Were Waitin For Her. We Put Three Dishes Out And Watched Them Go.
Janice Brought The Food Cats A Petmas Present, 48 Pouches Of Whiska, She Always Waits Until Boxing Day, Then She Can Buy More For The Money.
I Do The Exact Same Thing When It Comes To The Found Cats, The Best Food For The Least Money.

momcat
12-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi Blackstone and welcome to the Pet Talk family! What a lucky kitty boy you are being a porchie. You sure are one handsome guy and the girl kitties will be calling on you in no time.

Now that you've found the porch, you don't have to worry about anything. You'll always have a full and happy tummy, you'll be safe but above all else you are sure going to be loved and cared for.

Thank you, Gary, and bless you for once again helping one of God's most precious gifts to us hoomins!

catfamily
12-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Has Blackstone decided to join your others indoor yet Gary?

Freedom
12-28-2007, 03:03 PM
Oh Blackstone, look at you all fluffy! So Gary thinks you HAVE a home, and just enjoy dining out? That's OK, Gary is sure enjoying your motor purr.

catmandu
12-28-2007, 05:26 PM
I WILL NOT TAKE IN A CAT THAT I AM SURE HAS A HOME, OR POOFED THEM AS THERE WELL COULD BE SOMEONE WHO LOVES THEM AND THINKS THAT IT ALL RIGHT TO LET THEM OUT.
I WOULD NEVER DO THAT WITH MY FOUND CATS UNLESS I WAS SURE THAT THEY KNEW ENOUGH TOSTAY OUT OF HARMS WAY.
PRINCESS WAS GOOD THAT WAY, BUT HER FAILING VISION WOULD MAKE HER VULNERABLE.
HE WAS BACK AGAIN AT THE FEEDING STATION WHERE STARLINGS, SQUIRRELS , MICE AND PORCH CATS ALL COME TO DINE.
NO WONDER MIQUELITO WANTS TO SIT OUTSIDE ALL THE TIME, ITS HIS TV TIME!!!!
:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :cool: :D :p :) :confused: :rolleyes: :cool:

catfamily
12-28-2007, 06:00 PM
i'm so glad you make sure first that the cat doesn't already have a home.good going gary :)