PDA

View Full Version : Any returns?

Freedom
12-25-2007, 04:13 PM
I have to make one return. I bought some slippers for Dad, I was fairly sure they were too small when I got them, but I couldn't find any in 2XL. I won't rush out for that tomorrow, I'll wait a bit until the crowds pass.

However, I 'may' go out for the after Christmas sales, to pick up two things I've had my eye on!

jennielynn1970
12-25-2007, 11:40 PM
I know my nephew is returning two of the shirts I got him... they were huge!!! My parents said XL, and he is a tall and broad guy, but wow... this company must make clothes for GIANTS or something!

As for me... nothing to return really. My mom and dad gave me an electric frying pan to make more stir fries and stews and stuff in. They gave my cats a play area that I need to set up. Dad also got me 2 boxes of steaks, a box of shrimps wrapped in bacon, and some homemade slim jims from the butcher shop (they beat that store bought crap any day!). Plus my mom bought me the sweetest card. It was a really nice day! (oh, and dad like the Remy Martin Champagne Cognac that I bought him and hid from mom... and he gave me some Sam Adams Honey Porter... yummmmy in small amounts!).

critter crazy
12-26-2007, 12:14 AM
For the first time in a long time, I have nothing that needs to go back!! I am loving it!!:D

slleipnir
12-26-2007, 12:15 AM
I have to exchange sheets to a different color, but other than that, I don't think so

catnapper
12-26-2007, 08:20 AM
Nothing to return that I gave -- simply because I didn't give much this year ;)

Mom got me a lovely faux suede jacket in a size too large. Not sure if I like the extra roominess or not. It sure feels comfy but my mind doesn't want to go to that size! :p She hit a homerun with that jacket :)

Hubby got tickets to a sports game..... two different people gave him two tickets for the same weekend. He's going to try to exchange two of them to a different game. He laughs that he never gets to any games, now he had extra tickets :D

Medusa
12-26-2007, 11:08 AM
My son gave me a pink sweatshirt w/pockets to replace a hideous sweater that I've had for 15 years and should've been burned years ago. It's a size too small and he said "Really? I thought it would be too large." Well, he didn't account for "the girls", if you get my drift, so back it goes. To Overstock. com yet. I just started a thread about O.com re their incompetence and rudeness so we'll see what kind of a hassle they give him.

luvofallhorses
12-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Nope, no returns here. :)