PDA

View Full Version : Idiot's Solution for Pit Bulls

dukedogsmom
12-22-2007, 11:59 PM
Here's what some moron suggested on another forum.

After reading this forum I decided to research the Pit Bull breed. I have found that the population of the breed is overwhelming in the United States. Due to irresponsible owners this breed dominates shelters throughout our country and the numbers that are euthanized are staggering. Not only is the breed suffering, but so is the taxpayer. Since the government cannot regulate who owns these animals or make people spay or neuter their dog, we should look for solutions outside the box. I think that these dogs should be humanely euthanized and their bodies then donated for food to Africa and other starving countries. By donating this meat not only are we being humanitarians but the animal does not die in vain.
I properly told them off :mad:

jennielynn1970
12-23-2007, 12:46 AM
OMG... :eek: I can't believe someone would actually say that! Just...... OMG.

animal_rescue
12-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Umm completely ignoring the first really really stupid part they said I'm wondering, wouldn't eating a euthanized animal like make you sick or even kill you? So they just want to like kill off all the Africans then?

jackie
12-23-2007, 10:26 AM
I would tend to think that someone was posting that just to get a rise out of other people.

The best response is no response at all