PDA

View Full Version : Harlee and Ripley do aerobics :D *movies*

Pam
12-22-2007, 09:24 AM
This happens all the time when Harlee visits but it is the first time I was quick enough with my camera. Bella used to play like this with Ripley years ago but now she just yawns (as you will see in the end). She is quite happy to watch from the sidelines. :p

Excuse the laundry basket on the rocker. I was just about to take it upstairs. :p Sorry I am posting so much since Harlee is here. :o It is fun having a third dog in the house. ( Did I really just say that! :eek: :D )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/th_DSCN0585.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/?action=view&current=DSCN0585.flv)

Sorry the second video is dark in the beginning. It took me a while to realize it. :o
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/th_DSCN0584.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/?action=view&current=DSCN0584.flv)

RobiLee
12-22-2007, 10:05 AM
Absolutely loved the videos!! That was just too cute. I love all that hopping around that Ripley does. He is adorable. I'm so happy to see all the dogs. I love that you have been posting and sharing them with us. So glad that hubby got a new camera and that Harlee is visiting. Keep sharing with us!!

Hugs to all the furbabies and you!

Logan
12-22-2007, 10:53 AM
I believe Harlee is enjoying having Ripley around to play with! :) :) They sure do look happy and Bella sure does look bored! ;)

What a busy household, Pam!!!! :D

kimlovescats
12-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Oh Pam, those were so adorable!!! I love how Ripley tapped Harlee on the paw to get him started!!! :D Ripley may need a new playmate again! ;) AnnaBelle was always more like Bella, more pageantry, less play! :rolleyes: I do believe that Rip outlasted Harlee! :p

Killearn Kitties
12-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Look at the way Ripley hops around! :D That is absolutely hysterical. They look like they are having great fun.

ChrisH
12-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Oh, Pam, those are so cute! I'm sitting here with a big 'ol grin on my face. :D Thanks for sharing.

Ginger's Mom
12-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Oooh, lucky you. :) That really does look like fun. Ripley was so funny in the first one, you can't get me ;) . Harlee is such a sweetheart. Laughing at Ms. Bella, too, she is much to elegant to get her hair mussed before Santa comes.

Cincy'sMom
12-22-2007, 02:11 PM
Ripley, you are such a cute little ping-pong ball!!!

Careful Pam, you get that thoughtinyour head and next thing you know....

lizbud
12-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Ripley is a riot in the videos. :) I was laughing my head off at his
"Martial Arts" method of play fighting. :D Ripley's got more moves than
Chuck Norris.

Daisy and Delilah
12-22-2007, 07:27 PM
ROLLING ON THE FLOOR!!!!! Oh my goodness, is that hilarious!! :D I think Ripley has springs on his feet and Harlee is doing a great job at keeping up with the pace. On the other hand, Bella seems totally bored by the entire routine :D Great videos, Pam!! :D

K9karen
12-22-2007, 10:42 PM
Well, Pam, I guess this means I have to cancel the pogo stick I ordered for Ripley for Christmas! :p

anna_66
12-23-2007, 07:53 AM
LOL! Oh Pam, what a smile you've (or should I say Riple and Harlee) have brought to my face this morning:D

Those videos are a riot! Ripley really reminds me of mom's little boy Spanky (oh and btw he'll be here for the holidays so I'll be sure to get pictures!). Those guys really love to play don't they?!

Hmmmm....maybe Ripley needs a new playmate?!

Rachel
12-23-2007, 08:25 AM
:D I think these two are practicing for Dancing With The Dogs. You need to give them a little music to go with those moves. :D

Also, I watched this twice and I couldn't see one hair of Bella. I'm must be getting old and blind :cool: (No comments about the old part.)

Keep that camera handy, Pam. There is bound to be more partying at your house. I say if you aren't worn out at the end of Harlee's visit, go for the third one!!!! :p

Pam
12-23-2007, 09:02 AM
Also, I watched this twice and I couldn't see one hair of Bella. I'm must be getting old and blind :cool: (No comments about the old part.)

Rachel, it's at the tail end of the first video which actually I took second because I realized how dark the other one was going to be. She had been standing next to me, when I was taking the other one, and then went and jumped on the sofa to watch *the show* and apparently was quite bored. :p

No comments about your age or the condition of your eyes. :p

Rachel
12-23-2007, 11:06 AM
DUH :o

Thanks, Pam. Looks like I was so eager to watch the video, I didn't realize there were two different ones posted. Double DUH. :o :o

Cinder & Smoke
12-23-2007, 01:03 PM
OMG!

Can that little Kid **BOUNCE**!?

Bella has probably "seen it all before" and could care less.

:D